Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxwell007 View Post
    Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Please don't get me wrong he a great fighter ive been a fan ever since he shock the world and beat my uk frein amir khan plus his dad has me in tears with laughter etc BUT I i'm still waiting for some thing GREAT AND EXTRA AMAZING FROM HIM 2fight a year is a joke, and I wanna see a REAL PROPER TEST but its the world we live in I gess MONEY AND PEOPLE DUCKING AND NOT STEPING UP ETC. . . .

is this just me . . .
    Because when it comes to the fight game, nobody likes an inactive champion.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      .....danny garcia...protected....look at his resume....he isnt even 30 yet and has a better resume than more hyped fighters like GGG, Caneo, Lara, Kovalev, etc.

its ok not to like a fighter but at least be realistic and truthful

he had a span of fights where he fought guys like Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Herrera Matthyssee back to back from 2011-2014

if anything todays fighters could learn to take some risks from this young blood
      I meant lately. From 2013-to the present. He has not proven himself against the best opposition available out there. I am not disputing his resume at all. It's true. He has one of the better resumes over the past five years of any active fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
        no one's talking about Golovkin the guy just has a picture of him holy ****
        Got to call out hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          Golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin

Comment

Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera and Guerrero are good wins He has the best resume of many of the up n comers, I don't see him staying undefeated tho.

Comment

I won't be surprised if he announces his retirement after his next fight or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera and Guerrero are good wins He has the best resume of many of the up n comers, I don't see him staying undefeated tho.
                didn't guerrero lose 3 out of 4 going into the garcia fight? how is that a good win? also 2 of those fights were very controversial. doesnt sound as good when you break it down.

Comment

I honestly think Garcia would beat Thurman. I've thought that for a minute and the Thurman's performance against Porter solidified it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    I won't be surprised if he announces his retirement after his next fight or so.
                    No Danny will box 7 more years.

Comment

Because you are a loser with no life?

Comment

Working...
                      X