No announcement yet.

Old Man Kobe Bryant Drops 60 PTS in win against Jazz in last Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Man Kobe Bryant Drops 60 PTS in win against Jazz in last Game

did u guys watch this??? great performance in what I was hoping he would just make it through the game, Congrats Kobe and thank you for the greatest of memories

Good career but he is way overpaid and way overrated at this point of his career. If you want to appreciate greatness just look at Jaromir Jagr, hockey great, who at 44 years of age is still racking up points and leading his squad to a playoff appearance instead of battling for not worst team in their league. And ****ing 18 year old sloots and not giving a ****

Comment

****en haters!

Comment

He was great late so I can't really hate. He made a lot of big shots at the end of the game. Al though part of me wants to say....50 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          He was great late so I can't really hate. He made a lot of big shots at the end of the game. Al though part of me wants to say....50 shots.
          He made like 45% though, not bad. Considering he's 37, and an old 37 at that.

Kobe as we knew him died with that achilles in 2013. 1999-2013 Kobe is a Top 10 Player All Time.

Comment

Fell asleep but taped it and watched some this morning. Word is he skipped out on the after game party because he wanted to get up early to go work at Kobe Inc.

Great player. Not the best, top 7-8 for me. Hope my kids have his work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Fell asleep but taped it and watched some this morning. Word is he skipped out on the after game party because he wanted to get up early to go work at Kobe Inc.

Great player. Not the best, top 7-8 for me. Hope my kids have his work ethic.
              This is how I feel about him. Top 10 Player All Time hands down. The accolades speak for themselves, plus the stuff you can't measure like his will and tenacity.

But I gotta laugh at some people on ESPN that rank Kobe ahead of Kareem lol All Kareem did was Win 6 titles and 6 MVP's lol Kareem is greater than Magic to me. The only person I'd place slightly above Kareem was Michael, cause of the 6 finals MVP's or whatever, plus the 5 league MVP's.

Kobe is the 3rd greatest Laker, which isn't a slight.

1. Kareem
              2. Magic
              3. Kobe
              4. West
              5. Shaq

I don't consider Wilt a Laker.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                He made like 45% though, not bad. Considering he's 37, and an old 37 at that.

Kobe as we knew him died with that achilles in 2013. 1999-2013 Kobe is a Top 10 Player All Time.
                Yeah it was a great performance considering his age, so I can't really hate. Just think it needs to be pointed out if people get too carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  This is how I feel about him. Top 10 Player All Time hands down. The accolades speak for themselves, plus the stuff you can't measure like his will and tenacity.

But I gotta laugh at some people on ESPN that rank Kobe ahead of Kareem lol All Kareem did was Win 6 titles and 6 MVP's lol Kareem is greater than Magic to me. The only person I'd place slightly above Kareem was Michael, cause of the 6 finals MVP's or whatever, plus the 5 league MVP's.

Kobe is the 3rd greatest Laker, which isn't a slight.

1. Kareem
                  2. Magic
                  3. Kobe
                  4. West
                  5. Shaq

I don't consider Wilt a Laker.
                  I agree with you 5 I just have Magic ahead of Kareem and shaq ahead of west. I lean toward magic, kobe and west because they played their whole careers in LA.

Kobe and Kareem are terribly underrated. Kareem might be the best ever.

Wilt and Baylor-2 of the greatest ever not on my list either.

Comment

Greatest Laker of All Time? He made a strong case going out the way he did last night. But he's in my top 3 after Kareem & Magic. Top 10 ATG in NBA History though, no question. No one has ever said goodbye to the game of basketball like that. If you bring up the 50 shots you're a fagget, he's a shot 40 year old man.

Comment

Working...
                    X