Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza touches up about defamation lawsuit against Roach, says the truth WILL come out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Floyd was scared, rightfully so, and PAC and co. Were hesitant to agree to the testing because ultimately they had no idea how he'd perform not maxed out. I think Floyd would have won, now I'm not so sure, but I really think he avoided the fight more. He has reason after reason why he won't fight him. He won't even entertain the idea anymore. Damn shame.
    I like your perspective. I do agree that Floyd saw a guy probably juiced up to the gils (probably came back and saw a whole sport juiced up to the gils) and was like, nah, we're doing real testing. People forget that he was accusing both Mosley and Pacquiao at the time. Only one agreed to testing though.

As far as him not entertaining the idea anymore, I disagree. Floyd made a 50-50 offer, agreed to Pacquiao's requests and got rejected anyway. And in 2012, knowing that he was about to go to jail and possibly leave HBO, he made one last ditch offer to Pacquiao. He called him personally. That tells me a lot. Many people say the $40m offer was unfair but I really don't think so. I think Manny still asking for 50-50 (based on what? You must not want the fight) and then hanging up was unfair. But that's another debate.

Anyway, those aren't the actions of a man who wouldn't entertain the idea. In fact, I'd say it's Pacquiao whose actions are of a man who won't entertain the idea. And it's no wonder that after all this, Mayweather wants his company to promote it and the network of his choosing. He's proven his point time and time again. I think people should stop looking at him and start asking themselves...when will Manny Pacquiao, a man who has turned down every offer that's come his way, stop negotiating through the media and get serious? We're tired of the smoke and mirrors over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Go back a few posts I put an article up, they explicitly state they do it regularly but not every time. Although I'm sure dazed is right and they do it for any championship bout. I'm also confident that there's ways around cir, the only reason they got lance was because landis turned ***** and exposed their secrets.
      Me too lol.

Most fighters don't juice up that high like you think. Maybe in the heavy weights. But I doubt many in the lower classes will do crazy numbers like 10:1 they will gain too much bulk.

Fighters in the lower weights would probably use a physiologic dose to recuperate after intense workouts.

Oh and btw there is an easy way around CIR for EPO, just blood dope with your own blood and don't raise your red blood cell count too high (but raise it higher enough to enhance your stamina of course).

Comment

• wtf is wrong with beercules?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          wtf is wrong with beercules?
          Bump your thread Larry. Stop being a coward. You know what I'm talking about.

What's with your quote in PorterIsFuture's sig? Picking Pac over Floyd!

Comment

• And what happened to your Verstyle account?

Comment

• What i do not get is you can easily google WADA and see USADA under it why are you even arguing a fact?? you have no win here

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                What i do not get is you can easily google WADA and see USADA under it why are you even arguing a fact?? you have no win here
                Still waiting on a current article. Not one from 2008.

I want at least 2013

Comment

• So Freddie thought Manny was juicing. Can't wait for the court hearings.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    They don't. But they do it for every championship bout.
                    Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
                    You sure about that.

And HGH is overrated. Probably only good for getting into shape before camp as it helps body composition. But there is little evidence that it does anything ground breaking to enhance performance.
                    Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    If they're using vada, yes, but not usada. They don't do cir all the time. On top of that, nobody tests for hgh and there is always, always ways to beat tests.
                    Don't be fooled. USADA uses CIR frequently. They've caught a bunch of athletes through CIR, including millionaire track runner Tyson Gay back in May of this year. He was caught through CIR.

Also, HGH is tested for too, by USADA and VADA, along with other anti-doping organisations. Keep in mind too, that it's not that USADA and VADA really test for anything specific themselves. All they do is send the samples to the UCLA lab for results. It's the UCLA lab that really does the work. Any of you could form your own organisation and do the same exact thing and get the same results. You just better have the money to pay for it because it's expensive.
                    Last edited by radioraheem; 09-20-2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X