No announcement yet.

Fail knockout game sucker punch from behind on a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail knockout game sucker punch from behind on a woman

Yet another one of these hate crime racist attacks by weak cowards attacking women.

The look on the face is priceless after the fail, photo taken by woman after she was hit.

Video was a different woman, same attacker.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c1f_1385085060
    Last edited by Tswordwreturn; 11-22-2013, 12:12 AM.

what piece of **** of a man blindsides a woman with a punch smh

Comment

I'd love to get my hands on him. I'll strangle him with his own scarf and hang him with it. Gumbo lipped mother ****er.

Comment

He's obviously not good at the game.

How do you allow someone that you just tried to knockout take a picture of you? That **** sounds suspect...

Either way, he needs some practice.

Comment

Those guys would be best served by propping them up, blind folding them, and sucker punching them in front of a large audience during the Super Bowl halftime show.

Comment

Another woman getting hit, and this time badly knocked out. This isn't the knockout game but what is up with all of this women and old people beating?

Liveleak and other websites have a non stop stream of these recorded attacks.

This just popped up.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c34_1385029802

Comment

I lay down at night and pray to Zeus that one of these mother fukers would please try and sucker punch me when I'm walking the streets.

Zeus, please have some young, c0cky teenager want to knock me out. Please give me the pleasure of beating some kid to death with my bare hands and not getting in trouble for it. I want to know what it feels like when his skull is cracking under the pressure of me stomping him to death on the curb and then listening to his mother cry and beg and ask why I did it

Comment

That **** is really ****ed up. And these scumbags are picking victims that can't defend themselves. It's either women, older men, fat people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I lay down at night and pray to Zeus that one of these mother fukers would please try and sucker punch me when I'm walking the streets.

Zeus, please have some young, c0cky teenager want to knock me out. Please give me the pleasure of beating some kid to death with my bare hands and not getting in trouble for it. I want to know what it feels like when his skull is cracking under the pressure of me stomping him to death on the curb and then listening to his mother cry and beg and ask why I did it
                  what if he knocks you out doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    what if he knocks you out doe?
                    I dont' get caught slippin, You better catch me in a very relaxed party of area because my head is on a swivel. I even hate sitting with my back to the door when I'm at restaurants

Comment

Working...
                    X