No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. comments on Pacquiao loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    I was about to make love err.. love floyd with what he said and yeah he ruined it again. damn floyd whenever are you gonna be out of the closet.
    u guys are nut cases

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      sounds like mayweather's pubic relations officer made this statement. why? coz there wasn't any cursing at all, where has the bravado or the arrogance gone to

why is he gonna be arrogant and an asshole to a guy that just got brutally and painfully KOd like that? it wont raise his stock much. the money persona is for sellin fights, but he's not gonna straight up dis pac like that...

Comment

Classy words from the best fighter of this generation.

Comment

For a guy who supposedly did not watch the fight he sure knows specifically what went down that night...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            lol come on floyd, not cool. otherwise a good interview, but that is not called for
            Without that sentence, i would doubt this was actually genuine. FRankly, I'm surprised floyd didn't hit much harder considering Manny said he was scared of him a coupl weeks ago. Seems like he's genuinely sorry for Manny but had to poke him alil.

Comment

Floyd kept it real Pacquiao did piggyback off his name Pac made a career out of beating guys Floyd already beat the whole hype about Pacquiao was that he is the guy that could beat Mayweather

Comment

A Floydiot will think Floyd has beat Pacquiao because he beat the Chubby version of Marquez. Prime example Foreman Ko's Norton and Fraizer, now If Foreman had ducked Ali the Foreman fan club would also have seen it as Foreman Koing Ali. But styles make fight and Marquez has Pacquiao number and this dosn't mean Mayweather had Pacquiao's number. If they had fought in 2009 I'm sure Manny would have beat Floyd than and They would be having Floyd vs Manny 2 or 3 cause after Manny decline of 2010 when taking on heavy punchers like Cotto and Margarito it took alot of him and Floyd Probably would have Ko'd Manny in 2012

Comment

I thought it was a good interview. Floyd did take a jab at Pacquiao a little bit but he was spot on. Floyds been around the sport long enough to know what was going on. Im sure hes disappointed somebody else got to knock Pacquiao out before him. He knows Arum was never going to let Pacquiao get in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                    surprised he mellowed down, I thought he would go all out *****ing "I toyed that guy for 12 rounds" but it was still nice to hear those words coming from him. He was classy for a moment
                    He's off Cycle he know's he's in a cloud of suspicious after those 3 failed test That Oscar throw out or he'd be roiding at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      A Floydiot will think Floyd has beat Pacquiao because he beat the Chubby version of Marquez. Prime example Foreman Ko's Norton and Fraizer, now If Foreman had ducked Ali the Foreman fan club would also have seen it as Foreman Koing Ali. But styles make fight and Marquez has Pacquiao number and this dosn't mean Mayweather had Pacquiao's number. If they had fought in 2009 I'm sure Manny would have beat Floyd than and They would be having Floyd vs Manny 2 or 3 cause after Manny decline of 2010 when taking on heavy punchers like Cotto and Margarito it took alot of him and Floyd Probably would have Ko'd Manny in 2012
                      son your boy got KTFO because he kept his hands down. the reason manny/bob avoided this fight is because floyd is a counter puncher like JMM but with more size, speed, power, athleticism, and MOST important, reach and balance.

We will never know what would've happened, but perhaps manny should've taken the $40 mil to get potshotted all night rather than $28 to get this.

Comment

Working...
                      X