Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Promote that 4th fight with Marquez Pac. I ain't mad atcha!
    lol at these flowmos who are in damage control once again. Can't accept the fact that their idol is a spineless boxer hehehe!

It's entertaining to see how creative these fanboys can be defending their idol.. They can't accept the truth so they make up their own truths hehehe!

Face it boys your idol is cowering in a rat hole somewhere.. maybe in a small bunker where Saddam Hussein used to hide where he won't be found and heckled at hehehe!

Your boy needs to grow some manhood lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
      I think his ATG status has to be seriously questioned. He has beaten some very good fighters like Cotto, Castillo, etc and despite a few criticisms of guys being weight drained (dlh dropping from mw) or blown up (Jmm lw to ww) Floyd has never been in serious jeapardy of losing.
      I'm a big boxing fan...but I've never heard any discussion of Delahoya being weight drained for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

• I Think Manny has always wanted the fight.

Arum definitely doesn't want it.

Floyd would prefer not to do it, he just thinks its a hard fight and he can make ****loads doing easier fights.

Does that mean he's scared ? I guess it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          Now if Floyd doesn't fight Pac with a 45/55 split in Floyds favor plus drug testing.........DUCK DUCK DUCK
          I guess you are ready to call Floyd a duck then, hey? Ellerbe just said that 45/55 split is not good enough anymore .... now it must be at least 40/60

Like I said, every time Manny gives in and takes a step forward, Floyd then proceeds to take another step back by providing us with another roadblock.

...... so now you have it .... you just called Floyd a DUCK DUCK DUCK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            OMFG look at all the poor Floyd fans defending their silent idol. Hilarious.
            There in damage control lol

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather will be remembered as the best fighter of this generation. Pac fight or no Pac fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post

This video is a testament that Floyd is holding up the fight. It shows that he can make the fight happen if he really wanted to.

"...and Paq, you're next."

Did he even try to start the negotiation after this event? No. He lied. Just like he lied when he said he's going to fight five more times in the Cotto promotion. It's become a pattern for him to fool people.

Comment

• I just got a call from jose mourinho, and he told me over the phone that he wants me to replace christiano ronaldo at madrid

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather will be remembered as the best fighter of this generation. Pac fight or no Pac fight
                    Oh really.

Based on what? Being undefeated? If that's the case then Joe could be called the best also. Or based on beating big name fighters? Same as with Joe. Dominating divisions? Manny has done that. Being the p4p best? Manny has/held that title also.

Based on what?

And remember even though he slipped about 7-8 years ago RJJ fought in this generation are you saying Floyd was better than him?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Floyd fans are on suicide watch this week
                      Are you serious lol , I think when Manny signs to fight somebody else he gets all mouthy about Floyd , nothing new there , yet when Floyd is calling Manny out ,he is like a church mouse , with its up to my promoter who is saying we got to build a stadium first , move the clock forward to now , Floyd comes out of jail and states publicly that his mind is not on fighting anybody right now , Manny signs to fight JMM and Team Pac starts all this we want Floyd BS , are them fckers for real lol blind Freddie can see through this sheeeet !

Suicide watch lol , you got to be an imbecile to not see through Manny Pac and all his BS , jeeeeeesus there is some gullible people in this world !

Comment

Working...
                      X