• Show
Clear All

• Hotties who aged well, and Hotties who are SHOT

got this idea from the "fell in love with an 80's filmstar thread"

Pheobe Cates at aged 48 has still got it and would still get it

Then:

Now:

Obviously way past prime, but still quite attractive and cute
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-22-2012, 05:15 AM.

Kelly LeBrock on the other hand has aged dreadfully....

Then

Now

Tragic.......... looks like she's been wrapped in bacon and dipped in pig fat, also at some point changed into a pre-op tranny
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-22-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
      Kelly LeBrock on the other hand has aged dreadfully....

Then

Now

Tragic.......... looks like she's been wrapped in bacon and dipped in pig fat, also at some point changed into a pre-op tranny
      Wow! From one of the hottest to the worst. Not even one of those hollywood plastic surgeons could fix that!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Wow! From one of the hottest to the worst. Not even one of those hollywood plastic surgeons could fix that!
        i dunno what the hell happened man, that's a downhill slide of Everest proportions

Comment

i dunno what the hell happened man, that's a downhill slide of Everest proportions
          Plastic surgery happened, look at her. Ugh. I don't know why they do that to themselves, it makes them look hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Plastic surgery happened, look at her. Ugh. I don't know why they do that to themselves, it makes them look hideous.
            I know, if you look at pheobe, really if she just layed in the sun for 30 minutes you'd barely notice much difference, it's ok to age gracefully like that, rather than turn yourself into a greasy, rubber faced, fish lips monster

Comment

Really! She was sooo hot. Now she could be a character in the remake of Weird Science!

Before:
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
              Last edited by TBear; 07-22-2012, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Really! She was sooo hot. Now she could be a character in the remake of Weird Science!

Before:
                stunning, just stunning.

legit 10 for me, now it's more like a minus 10

in a remake of weird science she's be the experiment that went wrong when a rotting pork chop got fed into the computer by accident

Comment

you virgins do know big difference between mid 20's and mid 50's right. thats older than most of you guys mamas.

hell check out the girls you knew from high school to 10 years later.

not good....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    you virgins do know big difference between mid 20's and mid 50's right. thats older than most of you guys mamas.

hell check out the girls you knew from high school to 10 years later.
                    not good....
                    I did. They all gained 30 pounds and somehow all turned blond.

Comment

Working...
                    X