Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a Boxing Hall Of Shame, who would be in it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Tszyu was a fraud. He never proved anything near what his general reputation suggests. The best fighters he beat was Judah and he lost to Phillips, without an attempt of vindication.

With you on this one.

Comment

morrade hakkar

Comment

Joe Cortez, Russell Mora, Ken Morita, Doug Tucker, Jerry Roth, Daniel Van de Wiele......

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Tszyu was a fraud. He never proved anything near what his general reputation suggests. The best fighters he beat was Judah and he lost to Phillips, without an attempt of vindication.

Tszyu didn't rematch Philips and Khan didn't rematch Prescott.

Philips was a more accomplished fighter than Prescott and had never till that point lost a fight at 140lb. Shows how little you know.

Tszyu would had KOed Khan in 2 rounds

Comment

Resto for sure

JCC jr is on his way there

Otkke for sure

McCall, he was champ cause of Don King control over HW at the time

Margo

Tommy Morrison, so hyped

Virgil Hill

Comment

John Ruiz for showing the younger Heavyweights you can jab and grab your way to a win

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                John Ruiz for showing the younger Heavyweights you can jab and grab your way to a win
                I forgot about that cat, he hugged his way to multiple titles with his octopus routine.

After he got KOed by Tua he never stopped hugging

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I forgot about that cat, he hugged his way to multiple titles with his octopus routine.

After he got KOed by Tua he never stopped hugging
                  That 3rd round in fight 1 with Holyfield reminded him he need to not stop hugging... Honestly that was one fighter I did tune in to see lose and it just never happend

Comment

Calzaghe is a 2 division lineal/ring champion, undefeated in 20+ title fights. He's the GOAT Super-Middleweight and in 3 years he'll be a first ballot HOF'er..

Ok, he's done some Coke.. but he's not a hall of shamer.. he's an ATG.

Margarito is a shamer..

So too is Edwin Valero.. Great puncher, but he killed his wife. so he's a shamer.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      That 3rd round in fight 1 with Holyfield reminded him he need to not stop hugging... Honestly that was one fighter I did tune in to see lose and it just never happend
                      I actually met the guy in person and hung out with him a bit at the Garden.

He is a really nice guy, after that it was hard to root against him after that

Comment

Working...
                      X