Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Amir Khan trains for Peterson (Epic Strength)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like a ton of fun. I'm dead serious. There is no better feeling then knowing you are working hard and making progress, that's fun to me at least.

Comment

nice, thanks for the upload.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

Khan's a beast! One of my favourite fighters. He's looking good.
        Have any of you guys seen a Crossfit workout? What Khan is doing is basically a typical Crossfit "WoD" (workout of the day). Thousands of people do this type of workout on a daily basis.

Google it if you'd like to know more about it - you guys might actually like to try it...

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
          Have any of you guys seen a Crossfit workout? What Khan is doing is basically a typical Crossfit "WoD" (workout of the day). Thousands of people do this type of workout on a daily basis.

Google it if you'd like to know more about it - you guys might actually like to try it...
          Nah I'm cool man I wanna be able to walk in the mornings

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Nah I'm cool man I wanna be able to walk in the mornings
            Ha, you get used to it. I've basically done cross fit 5-7 days a week for over a year. It's probably the ideal workout for a boxer, or any other athlete, really...

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
              Ariza, "I like it". LMAO. He sounds annoying as hell .
              ariza sounds like gay ****.

Comment

Ha, you get used to it. I've basically done cross fit 5-7 days a week for over a year. It's probably the ideal workout for a boxer, or any other athlete, really...
                I'll give it a go when I get back from my holiday lol. Looks like tough training though

Comment

What exercises does it involved, how many reps? Sounds good stuff but I doubt it has the same intensity, or at least I imagine it doesn;t start off with a run at 6 am.

Comment

khan's gonna kill him

Comment

muscle on your neck doesn't do anything. agility in your neck is what you need to prevent kayos.

Not strong neck muscles. Strong neck muscles helps when you clinch and an opponent (ex: mayweather) grabs your neck and holds you down by the back of your neck. Won't fatigue your neck with strong neck muscles.

Anyways. Who expects Khan to lose this fight anyways? He doesn't even have to train and he'd still win.

Comment

Working...
                      X