No announcement yet.

Cam'Ron Article.. Does Crime Still Pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
    To be honest I probably listened to Cam before you knew who he was...
    why does that matter? and you can say what you want, I've been listening to rap for a long time, and alot of it. Your right I just became a Cam'ron fan recently, but I've known of him for a while.....

the question was, are you a Cam'ron fan? I never knew you to be one.

Why not do an article on Whale, Asher Roth or one of those guys?

I was just asking what made you choose a Cam article?

Comment

sis i just get the idea, that you don't respect my opinions. Thats why alot of time I have a hard time respecting yours.

If you think Killa Season sucks, fine. And I respect that, because its your opinion. But understand that not everybody in the world thought that.......thats all I'm asking.

Comment

sis, you cant act like your opinion is one that the majority would agree with. From what i know, most people like Killa season and i post on rap sites that have alot more rap fans then boxingscene ever will. Killa Season gets alotta love, its not as good as purple haze but i think its definitely worth the $12 i paid for it. I cant take you seriously if you say Killa Season is average at best, and act like the majority would agree with that.

Comment

I couldn't **** with Killa Season. But if you like it so be it.

I think sisforshaq has the right to write about whatever he wants though.

Comment

and make no mistake about that, sis can write whatever he wants...but most of the time i hear killa season brought up, its in a positive way...the only thing negative i usually hear about it is "well, its not as good as purple haze" :dry:

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
              I couldn't **** with Killa Season. But if you like it so be it.

I think sisforshaq has the right to write about whatever he wants though.
              Of course, I'm not saying he can't write what he wants......I'm just saying, what made him choose to write a cam article? is he a fan? I was just curious....

Comment

i got proof that killa season is well liked

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=1745651

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                  i got proof that killa season is well liked

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=1745651
                  Sohh knows whats up....KingStarbury3 #1

Comment

I wrote the Cam article simply because I thought it was an interesting topic. A comeback album from a former front man of hip hop. I feel that Killa Season was not good and if you think otherwise then thats how it is. I respect everyones opinion because good debates and opinions help mold hip hop into what it is. I just simply believe this is Cam's last chance to get back to the top of his game and consider this a comeback effort. If it flops (quality or sales wise) I think he will loose a fan base and not be what he was. He has a chance to come back strong .. hence why I asked if Crime Still Pays

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
                      I wrote the Cam article simply because I thought it was an interesting topic. A comeback album from a former front man of hip hop. I feel that Killa Season was not good and if you think otherwise then thats how it is. I respect everyones opinion because good debates and opinions help mold hip hop into what it is. I just simply believe this is Cam's last chance to get back to the top of his game and consider this a comeback effort. If it flops (quality or sales wise) I think he will loose a fan base and not be what he was. He has a chance to come back strong .. hence why I asked if Crime Still Pays
                      as Juelz would say okay okay okay okay!! lol

I respect that fam.

Comment

Working...
                      X