Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer will Margarito be at the top?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    He's been fighting for a long time. He's only 30, yes, but he's been fighting since a very young age. When you have Paul Williams, Joshua Clottey, and a Miguel Cotto rematch looming up ahead, along with all of the other talent, it's very logical to ask this about him.
    name me the fights margarito has been in that makes you think he can't last much longer. Cotto by far was his toughest fight and nothing fazed him absolutely nothing! Wow a bump on your eye from some shots and that makes you believe he can't keep fighting like this? Tell me how you come to this assumption.

Comment

Margarito doesnt age, he'll be around to fight Junito Cottito Jr.

Comment

I know madness seeing logic used on a boxing forum

how dare you.

good topic question as yes Margarito has a great chin, but it'll be interesting to see how his chin holds up in the Mosley and Cotto rematches

however, I'll give him another 3-4 years on top.

Comment

this is pretty simple... until he face williams again

Comment

I give him 4 more years being on top and then 4 years after that before he retires

Comment

2-3 years....

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                this is pretty simple... until he face williams again
                yeah because we all know how bad williams punished margarito with that slapping and running technique. Those hundred slaps a round really did a number on margarito he has never been the same since. It's amazing how margarito continued to come foward and win the second half of the fight. I'm still trying to figure out how it was williams' face that was busted up, cut and swollen while margarito didn't even look like he was in a fight. I fear for margarito safety in a rematch with williams.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                  yeah because we all know how bad williams punished margarito with that slapping and running technique. Those hundred slaps a round really did a number on margarito he has never been the same since. It's amazing how margarito continued to come foward and win the second half of the fight. I'm still trying to figure out how it was williams' face that was busted up, cut and swollen while margarito didn't even look like he was in a fight. I fear for margarito safety in a rematch with williams.

I dont fear for his health or safety....

I do about his title.. relax man.. im just satting my oppinion.. styles make fight....

either way... I'll be rooting for margo if they fight gets done..!!

Comment

like i said in another thread, roughly 4 fights

Comment

til next wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                      X