No announcement yet.

If women ruled the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If women ruled the world

What would things be like. I thought of this after something Feisty said to me

I dont know, women are absolutely unpredictable.

Comment

the exact same

or maybe worse

look at margaret thatcher

Comment

True, but she was a little evil.... Were talking the normal woman. Apparently they says if women rules the world we would have no wars. Apparently alot of mafia bosses are women

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
          True, but she was a little evil.... Were talking the normal woman. Apparently they says if women rules the world we would have no wars. Apparently alot of mafia bosses are women
          i doubt it

Comment

What would things be like. I thought of this after something Feisty said to me
            Here's a newsflash...they do. They just let us think we're in charge.

Comment

What would u consider a normal woman?

Comment

a leader is a complicated place and women mostly take thing by emotion that is way women are better mothers than a man are fathers.

and every successful man is behind it a women.

Comment

Okay Matt, I'll give a serious answer; but you must clarify a point. Do you mean if women took over power today, or are you referring from a certain time period in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    Okay Matt, I'll give a serious answer; but you must clarify a point. Do you mean if women took over power today, or are you referring from a certain time period in the past?
                    I think he means today if all world leaders were women .

Comment

Working...
                    X