Let's be honest: Curry is the best PG since Iverson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest: Curry is the best PG since Iverson

Who is better?

Steve Nash from 04 to 12 always has 18 PPG 11 APG, Curry is more of a Shooting Guard not enough of a team player, not enough assists, he's an overall better player than Nash but not as a point guard, and Allen Iverson also plays more like a Shooting Guard than a Point Guard

Comment

Good lord, this thread smells like the stench at an Oakland intercity park

It smells like Homeless ****

Comment

Curry clearly is, followed by Cp3,who is far superior than Nash,because he plays defense.What I have a problem with though is the since Iverson part. Iverson is one of the most overrated players in NBA history. Inefficient chucker,barely a point guard and he topped it off with poor work ethic. If you change it to since Stockton than I wouldn't have any problems.

Comment

Best offensive pg for sure. Even that's debatable as we saw in the playoffs its not anywhere near as easy for him when teams actually play defense.

But for my liking you can't be the best at any position when you a soft ass negga on defense like Curry. Negga so soft Thompson has to cover point guards every other game.

Curry the best high PnR player ever though, I'll give him that.

Comment

Iverson was a shooting guard. Eric Snow was Philly's Point Guard. Curry can shoot a better 3 but that is about it. He's not on AI's level in any other facet of the game.

Comment

Iverson for sure. Led the league 3 times in steals, completely revolutionized the game of basketball. Toughest little man ever.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Iverson was a shooting guard. Eric Snow was Philly's Point Guard. Curry can shoot a better 3 but that is about it. He's not on AI's level in any other facet of the game.
                Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Iverson for sure. Led the league 3 times in steals, completely revolutionized the game of basketball. Toughest little man ever.

put prime iverson on that 73 win squad with two other fellow allstars in thompson and green,

do they lose to lebron and cavs???????

I
                DONT
                THINK
                SO.....

Put prime steph curry in place of prime iverson on that sixers team whose best player was ***embe mutombo who played prime shaq and kobe dynasty,

How many games does that curry led sixers team win?????

Comment

Iverson was more of a combo with a emphasis on SG then point.

I look at guys like Nash and CP3 as your more pure PG types.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    put prime iverson on that 73 win squad with two other fellow allstars in thompson and green,

do they lose to lebron and cavs???????

I
                    DONT
                    THINK
                    SO.....

Put prime steph curry in place of prime iverson on that sixers team whose best player was ***embe mutombo who played prime shaq and kobe dynasty,

How many games does that curry led sixers team win?????
                    0. Not when they put Kobe on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X