Collapse
No announcement yet.

This home is all yours for the low price of 150 million dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of these mansions aren't occupied by one stereotypical billionaire with his initials on his bath robe. My friend and his employees (marketing agency in santa monica) have been living and working out of similar mansions for years. Maybe not 150 million but definitely tens of millions.

Great way to into realestate investing too. They'll work out a deal, use it as a luxury home office for a year, sign it over to someone else and come out even.
    Last edited by ////; 10-15-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      My friend and his employees (marketing agency in santa monica) have been living and working out of similar mansions for years. Maybe not 150 million but definitely tens of millions.
      Yeah that's cool I guess. I'm currently at a one bedroom condo that is probably similar to theirs. Maybe not in the tens of millions but definitely in the tens of thousands. I made it rain at the strip club the other day too for the first time, tossed like 7 ones in the air and I didn't even care, man. I was like boom, almost ten bucks gone just like that and I absorbed it like it wasn't ****.

Str8 balling homie I am definitely on the rise

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        I'm gonna be real, if the entire lounge pooled together their funds I still don't think we can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale...ct/9_zm/0_mmm/

You can click on the picture and sift through the pics. 150 mil. A half million dollar monthly mortgage. 30,000 square feet, 10 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms (the f**k? I guess rich ass folk **** and piss more than the average), full size theater, 60 car parking garage, a spa floor, and a 5,000 plus square foot master bedroom.

The f**king master bedroom is 5 times the size of my damn condo.

You could win the powerball tomorrow, at an estimated cash value (after taxes) of 82 million dollars, and you'd still have just slightly half enough to buy this motherf**ker.

It would probably take me at least ten years of working at my current job (assuming I didn't spend a single penny of my earnings) to afford one month's mortgage.

Seriously who buys **** like this? 30,000 square feet of house? What can you even do with that much space? Just walk around it all day and admire it?
          Built in 2016, but last sold in January 2014 for 13.25 million? This makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            I'm gonna be real, if the entire lounge pooled together their funds I still don't think we can afford it.

Butler makes six figures.. He can put the down payment

Comment

I can throw like $10k on it. C'mon guys pool up the $.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Butler makes six figures.. He can put the down payment
                Yeah.

On one of the 30 walk-in closets.

Comment

not need to buy it, let's just rob this mother****in crib

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    not need to buy it, let's just rob this mother****in crib
                    Good idea. I'll pull surveillance for like a week beforehand so we got good intel, let' hit this ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Good idea. I'll pull surveillance for like a week beforehand so we got good intel, let' hit this ****er.
                      Good idea, you can pull off the inconspicuous tree trimmer/landscaper. Don't forget to bring the homies !WAR CANELO! and Zaroku.

Comment

Working...
                      X