Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
    Looks like hes going all in on his alts. Hey cant keep it going alone. Everyone thinks he is a delusional moron. SO he has to keep it going somehow.
    Stop talking about Pac-Boy like that. I thought he was your friend?

Or am I talking to Pac-Boy right now. Too many damn alts to keep track of.

Comment

Hey pacboy can i be your alt too? please
      I dont mind. Everyone else is heheheeeeee. But only if i can talk to my self and up myself. Or we have no deal.

Comment

• Yawwwwnnnnn....

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Stop talking about Pac-Boy like that. I thought he was your friend?

Or am I talking to Pac-Boy right now. Too many damn alts to keep track of.
          I'm starting to think youre pacboy too. Something fishy is going on here. But hey if you want me to be pacboy in your own sick delusional little world nobody cares about well why not. It would be my pleasure.

Comment

I'm starting to think youre pacboy too. Something fishy is going on here. But hey if you want me to be pacboy in your own sick delusional little world nobody cares about well why not. It would be my pleasure.
            I've already been done with this. It's not my fault that users are still stumbling upon the idiocy of your boy using alts to big up his own posts.

He should have been smarter. He's getting what he deserves. Stop crying with him and take it like a man you little bltches.

Comment

• Packla boy ducking the IP address challenge bwahahaha........

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Packla boy ducking the IP address challenge bwahahaha........
                Is that an Arma 3 shirt on Rigo? And if so, is that real? Or did you Photoshop that (for some reason)? Cause I know you be doing that Photoshop stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Is that an Arma 3 shirt on Rigo? And if so, is that real? Or did you Photoshop that (for some reason)? Cause I know you be doing that Photoshop stuff.
                  no thats travestyny...oh my bad thats the same person.

Comment

• Jesus ****ing Christ. When will they finally accept reality?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      no thats travestyny...oh my bad thats the same person.
                      Wait what...? Lol wth? This reply had nothing to do with my question/post or did I miss something?

Comment

Working...
                      X