Collapse
No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honest believe that GGG Team (Loeffler and Sanchez) are not just looking for a big pay for GGG I think they trying to cash in as well because more money= more money for them

Canelo and Oscar literally have them by the BALLS because without them they know GGG can't go anywhere else and get anything close to the payday they would get from Canleo

I'm sure it SUCKS to be in that Position but it is nothing he can do to change it and being that he is well into his 30's he doesn't have TIME to trying and build himself up into a bigger star and then coming back to the negotiation tables asking for 50/50

You take the flat fee and you get the win and more money will follow! Same thing I thought Danny Garcia and Broner should've down with the Pacquiao situation!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Wasn't Tom the one who said he wanted something in writing for the fight next september? Well he got an 8 figure offer in writing.
      Where is the offer in writing?

And none of GGG's people would be asking for an offer for September of 2017, since it wasn't their idea to fight in September of next year, Genius.

If they want to fight Canelo, they want to fight him now. If there is a REAL offer, it will be an offer for the fight happening NEXT.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        8 figures.
        Oscar said they rejected 8 figures? Or is that some follow-up offer?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Oscar said they rejected 8 figures? Or is that some follow-up offer?
          He said he's still waiting to hear back from them. He offered it a month ago and hasn't heard back from Loeffler

Comment

2mil aint 8 figures

that would be 10mil minimum

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
              Where is the offer in writing?

And none of GGG's people would be asking for an offer for September of 2017, since it wasn't their idea to fight in September of next year, Genius.

If they want to fight Canelo, they want to fight him now. If there is a REAL offer, it will be an offer for the fight happening NEXT.
              Loeffler has complained that he wants something in writing for Sept 2017. Do you want me to go find the article? The offer for 8 figures is for Sept 2017. That's something in writing. Like Ward/Kovalev did.

Comment

If canelo had heart to prove everyone wrong he'd accept anything? Oh wait, triple g is supposed to accept anything nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I honest believe that GGG Team (Loeffler and Sanchez) are not just looking for a big pay for GGG I think they trying to cash in as well because more money= more money for them

Canelo and Oscar literally have them by the BALLS because without them they know GGG can't go anywhere else and get anything close to the payday they would get from Canleo

I'm sure it SUCKS to be in that Position but it is nothing he can do to change it and being that he is well into his 30's he doesn't have TIME to trying and build himself up into a bigger star and then coming back to the negotiation tables asking for 50/50

You take the flat fee and you get the win and more money will follow! Same thing I thought Danny Garcia and Broner should've down with the Pacquiao situation!
                  Wow your ****ing dumb. Nowhere to go huh? Thats why he has 2 HUGE unifications coming up with Jacobs and Saunders. Both will pay him good money since Jacobs is with Haymon and Saunders will bring him in another massive UK payday.

Not to mention itll make him undisputed if he beats them both so why the **** would he take an offer now when itll be so much bigger after these 2 fights?

Comment

It's important to keep in mind that Canelo is DUCKING GGG and all his past statements can be used against him.

If it wasn't about the money, it was about the weight. These are a duckers patterns. There is always an issue and unless the guy who is calling you out is willing to concede to absolutely everything to get the fight ---apparently that fighter is at fault for it not happening.

I don't believe that GGG is difficult to deal with. He is more confident of beating Canelo then Canelo is confident of beating him. The guy who lacks complete confidence of victory is the one who always puts obstacles and hurdles for the other guy to navigate through, while still trying to save face and not look like a complete coward.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      It's important to keep in mind that Canelo is DUCKING GGG and all his past statements can be used against him
                      He gave him a definite offer for Sept 17. How is he ducking? Was Ward and Kovalev ducking each other when they agreed to fight last year for this year?

Comment

Working...
                      X