Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Lopez get ignored or matched with a beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read the title carefully. What do you want then? A sort of easy fight for Lopez that is in between being ignored and world class? I think if they give him Malignaggi or Guerrero that would be amazing. What better opponent can he get? Arum isn't going to let him fight Bradley. Is Bailey Top Rank cause then that takes him out as well. Only options for Lopez at WW would be Malignaggi Guerrero (if he beats Aydin) and Alexander. Maidana has a fight coming up so it depends what happens. There's always an Ortiz rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      Just read the title carefully. What do you want then? A sort of easy fight for Lopez that is in between being ignored and world class? I think if they give him Malignaggi or Guerrero that would be amazing. What better opponent can he get? Arum isn't going to let him fight Bradley. Is Bailey Top Rank cause then that takes him out as well. Only options for Lopez at WW would be Malignaggi Guerrero (if he beats Aydin) and Alexander. Maidana has a fight coming up so it depends what happens. There's always an Ortiz rematch.
      Well he is going back to 140 i think honestly best bet is a rematch with Ortiz that will give him a 2nd fight at ww and a chance to grow a bit,anyway i just hope he is not mismanaged out of his prime like we clearly saw with Soto tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Well he is going back to 140 i think honestly best bet is a rematch with Ortiz that will give him a 2nd fight at ww and a chance to grow a bit,anyway i just hope he is not mismanaged out of his prime like we clearly saw with Soto tonight.
        Did he say he is going back down? I didn't see any videos of his interviews after the fight. I think he should stay at WW. Didn't he win some Silver WBC WW belt tonight? He should look to fight the winner of Guerrero vs. Aydin who are fighting for the interim belt. That or try to target the WBA champ Malignaggi who is on Golden Boy as well. I think Arum would do Khan-Bradley if the Pacquiao rematch isn't made. Only other thing that Arum can do with Bradley is an unification with Bailey for his IBF belt.

How about Josesito Lopez vs. Kell Brook? Would that be a good fight?

Comment

Working...
        X