Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else doesn't see Golovkins power moving up to 168 with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CokeCider View Post
    You're foolish if you believe that .
    Ive watched interviews of golovkins sparring partners and all of them talked about his mutant like punching power

Comment

The hate on here is amazing!

Comment

Will guys at upper weights actually fight back?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Will guys at upper weights actually fight back?
          if stevenson was teeing off with 3 punch combinations you better believe that kessler will fight back

Comment

Lmao at thinking that fight was going to go 12 if Rosado or Steven's corner didn't stop it.

There is a reason their corners stopped it. It was because they were getting beaten into submission and there was only a matter of time before it ended much worse

Comment

I am sure he will have good enough power at 168 to at least keep guys honest and I am sure he can hurt guys if he hits them clean.

I think that would be among the least of his worries there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                Again I'm not sure. Kovalev said Golovkin hit like a "sledgehammer" in sparring. Sanchez has told the Angulo story a couple of times in different ways. He said on one video that Angulo tried to bully Golovkin but ended up getting backed up. I guess no one really knows unless we've watched it.

I definitely think the 168 guys would fancy their chances after tonight's fight though.
                And I'm sure golovkin thinks kovalev ghits like a hammer. Kovalev would bomb GGG out. Kovalev actually killed a man in the ring before that's how hard he hits

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I am sure he will have good enough power at 168 to at least keep guys honest and I am sure he can hurt guys if he hits them clean.

I think that would be among the least of his worries there.
                  Yeah. It's not as if 168 is full of power punchers, in fact, most are average punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Yeah. It's not as if 168 is full of power punchers, in fact, most are average punchers.
                    Most of them have more power than any MW

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      if stevenson was teeing off with 3 punch combinations you better believe that kessler will fight back
                      Didn't you say "mark my words" that's he would KO golovkin

Back into your hole, troll

Comment

Working...
                      X