Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will Tim Bradley be in Witness protection program?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I like Timothy Bradley, Would like to see him back in the ring but in order for him to do that he must understand that the whole pacquaio think was a fluke you aint no PPV star. You place is on regular HBO B.A.D. or Showtime. come back to reality please Bradley
    I agree. He acts like he beat Pacquiao for real and deserves the respect that would come from a clear win over Pacquiao. He thinks Pacquiao did not fight him again because Pacquiao was afraid of him and can't understand that there is not much money in fighting him and that is why he does not get the big money fights he is holding out for.He should have taken the Guerrero fight when it was offered. If he is waiting for another 5 million dollar payday he may have a long wait.

Comment

I'm glad Bradley isn't taking Arum's bullsh**. He'll suffer now, but hopefully it works out in the long run.

Comment

Make Bradley vs Rios, both are recipients of gift decisions

Comment

so long as he keeps deluding himself
          he lost clearly to Pac and isn't getting any big fights
          he shoulda fought Guerrero when the opportunity was there
          he has more options at JWW than at WW if he can go back down
          slew of good fighters there for him to face off against

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Where were you when he went over to England to drop Witter and take his belt in his own backyard? What about when he stepped up to fight and take Peterson's 0 when no one else wanted to fight him?

What about when he beat up on Alexander when everyone was calling him the next Mayweather and saying that he would KO Bradley with ease? What bout when he moved up in weight and smacked Abregu around taking his 0, when no one wanted to fight him?

He then moved back up in weight and fought Pac, the P4P #1 guy on the planet and a 4-1 favorite....sounds to me like he thrives on adversity and challenge.
            he's an american and a black one at that= double whammy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I agree. He acts like he beat Pacquiao for real and deserves the respect that would come from a clear win over Pacquiao. He thinks Pacquiao did not fight him again because Pacquiao was afraid of him and can't understand that there is not much money in fighting him and that is why he does not get the big money fights he is holding out for.He should have taken the Guerrero fight when it was offered. If he is waiting for another 5 million dollar payday he may have a long wait.
              looks that way, it makes sense that he should have requested an immediate rematch that is what most boxers do when they feel they were robbed. bradley himself told MP to take his belt back, im sure bradley knew he lost but the fight wasnt a blow out like some people make it out to be, MP looked terrible against bradley missing str8 lefts all night, yeah he landed some but he didnt even mark up bradleys face

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                he's an american and a black one at that= double whammy
                yup, when all else fails play the role of the victim. pathetic.

Comment

Pacquiao won the first fight, but I think Tim wins the rematch, he showed in the last 3 rounds that Pacquiao was not comfortable in being the aggressor and was able to outbox him (despite injury).

Comment

Man Marquez won more rounds against Pac in the 3rd fight, and people were over that faster than they are about Bradley.
                    Maybe people are angry that he took the shine off Mayweather VS Pac or something, but that robbery isnt 1/2 as bad as others that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      He ****ed up Arum's December 15th HBO event at Marlins Stadium and now he's paying the price. I doubt he gets any big money fights in 2013. I can see him fighting Mike Jones next.
                      He was offered 2 million to fight Peterson but rejected it... he makes some bad choices by waiting too long. He got paid vs Pac but lost lots of his 5 fans. 3 remain.

Comment

Working...
                      X