No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland Says Canelo Will Need 'A lot More' To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Yea, easy to say things like that after the fight when Mosley performed so scary like.

Overall, Mosley won about the same rounds against Manny as Cotto won vs. mayweather so them swapping and facing each others leftovers is nothing new.

If there was no problem in Mayweather and Pacquiao facing Mosley, there's no problem with Canelo facing him either.
    Mosley ain't as good as Floyd, Pac or Cotto. I understand that you want to give Canelo full props for Mosley and while it was a good win for him coming up as a youngster..... Mosley has been on a losing streak since 2009. Mosley is done, get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lluisone View Post
      Kirkland beat Canelo no doubt ...Canelo shines with old People and look good but with Kirkland it will be diferent Story

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
        I won't bother reading or mentioning the other posts you've must've of made in the other pages, other than "Just cause he's black" post which honestly is unsurprising.

At what point. In what round. Show me instead of just talking @hit. Considering Angulo is a pressure fighter, this has got to be the dumbest excuse for a loss i've heard since "He only lost because you didn't watch it in slowmotion".

If Kirkland had Canelo's resume, he would be regarded as a ATG 154 pounder in the making.
        I'm not really sure where you are going with that post, like Kirkland doesn't get the credit he deserves or something.

He lost his last fight clearly and got lucky to win on a technicality and was knocked out in a round by a guy who is a crap fighter.

Is that clear enough for you? I don't think Kirkland is a bad dude, he's just not that great of a fighter and is well overrated in this thread.

Comment

• Kirkland with all of his deficiencies would give Canelo his toughest out so far. Kirk's punching power alone would force Canelo to adapt, something he rarely has to do against lower level/ older "has been" type of fighters. The Mosley train should officially be over by now and whatever credit for beating him should be minimal. Kirkland was respectful in his analysis of the Mosley win and is 100% right that Canelo would need to be on his "A" game to beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
            He needs to defend his crown against a ranked in his prime JMW, a worn shop warrior that hasn't won in 3 years, not a euro trash Rhodes, not a WW Hatton or a fat JWW Gomez or another past his prime WW Cintron, he needs to fight the Vanes, Trouts or Lara's of the world, the testing period is over either he swims with the sharks or he gets out of the water and go to the kiddies pool...
            If I'm not mistaken a couple of those defenses were mandatories and the other belt holders in the division are either tied up fighting Floyd Mayweather or one another. Solid win for Canelo and it's obvious by how bad he dusted off Shane that he's an elite fighter. Obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Further evidence of how dumb you are. Not that you needed any more. Either that or you think everybody else is dumb enough to believe that BS.
              Don't write me again jerk*off. I don't give two ****s what you have to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                The fact that you're comparing the Mosley that fought Mayweather to the version that fought Canelo speaks for itself. That's beyond stupid and shows you're looking at this as a boxing fan boy. Not as an intelligent spectator.
                Oh I get it, as soon as Mayweather finished Shane, he because totally shot but not a second before. In that case, Cotto was shot the second Pacquiao knocked him the **** out so Mayweather is a b*tch for letting him be competitive and should now retire based on your theory.

You're a genuine ****in idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  This is not even a debate, I had forgot more about boxing that you ever going to learn, first when I said "old" is because he is old for the sport he is practicing, if he was a golfer he will be in his prime, as a human being if he is not to damaged by the blows he has taken, specially from 09 to 2012, he is young and in great shape, I never say that Canelo will win or he will lose, I said IMO it was 50/50 fight, why? Because he is an unproven prospect, just because the Mexican media, GBP and Sillyman has been backing this kid up, it doesn't mean he is the real thing until he proves it, you like him so what, if you don't think that he has to prove himself to became an elite fighter and justified all that money that he is getting, then you are biased and afraid he will get starched the first time he meets a Lara kind of fighter or Trout or even Delvin Rodriguez, if Kirkland get dusted more power to Alvarez, he will show the world that although he was protected it was nothing to fear because the kid is/was ready for the elite, nothing more nothing less...
                  PS. I don't know about what the red thing have to do with knowledge, I don't need a color to tell me if I know something or not.
                  The point is that if you knew anything about boxing, you would know it's not even close to a 50/50 fight which makes me not want to listen to another stupid thing that could possibly secrete out of that cesspool you call a mouth.

Comment

• Canelo would fuck Kirkland up
                    Kirkland's days as a hyped fighter are over with
                    Molina fight didn't help
                    neither has Ishida going back to being a bum since the big rd 1 KO
                    if they fight, Canelo mops up the canvas with Kirkland

Comment

• Why the **** are people so high on Kirkland? The guy has so many holes and they've been exposed in the past. Ishida KO'd him. Ishida doesn't KO a ****ing infant and he's one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X