Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your YOLO moment??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is definitely havin a great moment.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      hahahahaha...........
      Whats funny about that pedro, get your shine box out and give me a medved a free shine

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Mine had to be my first time in Vegas, back in August.

We went to the Bank nightclub in the Bellagio and had the time of our lifes,
        We met these sexy blondes from Hollywood and they brought us back to there room and it was like this pimped out penthouse with a perfect view of the strip.

Me and my friend went out for a smoke and we just looked at eachother and said "This is un-****ing-real,"
        I fell in love with Vegas that weekend and I'm going back in 3 weeks for the Mayweather-Cotto fight to do it allover again!
        That sounds pretty legit.....im willing to bet most kats who don't live near vegas (im 4hrs away) have their YOLO moment there...ahhaha

Comment

siiiiiiiick moment!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            I can walk the dog. i think thats the coolest trick i can do..
            that's YOYO brotha........you missed by one letter.........YOLO............YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.............AHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

That sounds pretty legit.....im willing to bet most kats who don't live near vegas (im 4hrs away) have their YOLO moment there...ahhaha
              I live in Ireland so it was a 14 hour flight to get there and once I got there I didn't stop,
              I loved the place. It felt like it was built for me, If I could I move there.

Everything about Vegas is cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I live in Ireland so it was a 14 hour flight to get there and once I got there I didn't stop,
                I loved the place. It felt like it was built for me, If I could I move there.

Everything about Vegas is cool...
                PB32 ive always wanted to ask, are you shamrock rovers or are you bohs????

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Whats funny about that pedro, get your shine box out and give me a medved a free shine
                  [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/18426654.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    PB32 ive always wanted to ask, are you shamrock rovers or are you bohs????
                    Shamrock rovers.... Why?

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/18426654.jpg[/IMG]
                      M8 il tell you about the spanish that conquered your land and made you speak their language

Comment

Working...
                      X