No announcement yet.

Demons souls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demons souls

I just got my copy of this game and i must say its really entertaining. does anyone know how to learn or use magic? Im playin as a hunter and im in the tower knight boss but he always kills me.................

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    I just got my copy of this game and i must say its really entertaining. does anyone know how to learn or use magic? Im playin as a hunter and im in the tower knight boss but he always kills me.................
    I don't own the game, but you should get the information with a Google search.

Comment

thanks.................

Comment

You have to level up your magic so that you can memorize spells, and there's a guy at the hub area who sells them.

Comment

I've heard it hard as ****. Let us now how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I've heard it hard as ****. Let us now how it turns out.
            Same here. I've read many magazine reviews and they all say the same thing: The game will chew you up and spit you out. Expect tons of hours of frustration, but with it, ultimate satisfaction when you actually succeed.

Sounds hardcore.

Comment

This game is, in my opinion, one of the best games to come out in the past 10 years. Extremely underrated. I strongly recommend this game to gamers who like a sense of depth and longevity to their games. I am in love with it. This game is like paying homage to old school gaming. I don't think I've had more epic boss battles since MGS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Use turpentine on your weapon and take out his feet first, then when he falls tear up his face. First make sure you take out everyone around him, depends on skill.

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                This game is, in my opinion, one of the best games to come out in the past 10 years. Extremely underrated. I strongly recommend this game to gamers who like a sense of depth and longevity to their games. I am in love with it. This game is like paying homage to old school gaming. I don't think I've had more epic boss battles since MGS.

Agree. it has the 2nd most difficult Platinum trophy in the world, i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Use turpentine on your weapon and take out his feet first, then when he falls tear up his face. First make sure you take out everyone around him, depends on skill.

Agree. it has the 2nd most difficult Platinum trophy in the world, i got it.
                  Sweet. What's the most difficult to get then?

Comment

Wipeout HD is number 1.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010...ies-to-obtain/

Comment

Working...
                    X