No announcement yet.

Pacquiao greatest achievement as a boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao greatest achievement as a boxer

Pacquiao have been in many great fight but I believe his greatest achievement is scaring the **** out of Floyd Mayweather.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Pacquiao have been in many great fight but I believe his greatest achievement is scaring the **** out of Floyd Mayweather.
    getting back up on his feet after getting floored with a straight left by nedal hussein lol.

Comment

IMO... Beating MAB, Morales, and Marquez.

fanboy wise or what history will try to say was.... winning at the higher weights even though all of them were fairly lack luster and questionable.

Comment

more like...............boxing greatest duck move..................by floyd.........

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          IMO... Beating MAB, Morales, and Marquez.

fanboy wise or what history will try to say was.... winning at the higher weights even though all of them were fairly lack luster and questionable.
          Beating those guys were great but it proved that PAC is nothing more than just a great featherweight who moved up to fight at welterweight. For a featherweight to scared the **** out of Mayweather is just something that would sound unbelievable. Being believable is what's great.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Beating those guys were great but it proved that PAC is nothing more than just a great featherweight who moved up to fight at welterweight. For a featherweight to scared the **** out of Mayweather is just something that would sound unbelievable. Being believable is what's great.

meh. Floyd wanted the fight. He let Pacquiao choose ring size, gloves, and even went 50/50 on the money.

Floyd has ONE (1) request and that is olympic style blood testing and Pacquiao can't agree to that.

I don't think Floyd is scared, I think Pacquiao doesn't want to be exposed.

Comment

meh. Floyd wanted the fight. He let Pacquiao choose ring size, gloves, and even went 50/50 on the money.

Floyd has ONE (1) request and that is olympic style blood testing and Pacquiao can't agree to that.

/thread owned.

Comment

i didn't know there are ring sizes for this competition. so what was the size of the ring pac requested and what is the standard ring size?

Comment

The greatest was the total humiliation PACQUIAO put on the larger, 17 pound heavier margarito!

Comment

Asking for OSDT is scared...very scared.

Comment

Working...
                    X