No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Palacios: I Want an Immediate Rematch With Wlodarczyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Palacios: I Want an Immediate Rematch With Wlodarczyk

Puerto Rican cruiserweight Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios is going to ask the World Boxing Council (WBC) for an immediate rematch against their champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk of Poland. On Saturday, Palascios traveled to Poland and lost a twelve round controversial split decision. The scores were 116-113 and 118-112 for the champion, while the third judge saw it 115-113, in favor of the Puerto Rican challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't blame Palacios, everyone who saw that fight knows he should be at home polishing that WBC strap right now.

Comment

I doubt these wbc crooktologists will allow it

Comment

Palacios won that fight , I am Polish and was going for Diablo

Comment

Europe and Texas are the worst places to go and fight a "local champ".

Comment

damn guys, it seemed that everyone is convinced that Palacios whooped that dudes ass, was the robbery that bad? haven't seen the fight yet....

Comment

Forget the wbc he got robbed they say nothing thats why pr fighters dont fight for that garbage belt go after the wba or wbo

Comment

****in euros as usual.

Comment

I agree with Palacios but I am a little surprised that the boxing media hasn't really called this a robbery. In fact, a Puerto Rican newspaper had it 116-112 for Diablo, which is beyond comprehension if you ask me.

Most people I've read have said that Palacios didn't do enough. I can only agree with that statement if you add: "to beat a champion in his hometown". I think if the fight had been anywhere else, Palacios would have won. The fight was slow and boring, but if Palacios did little, Diablo did almost nothing. I do think if Palacios wanted to win in someone else's hometown, he should've kept the foot on the pedal all fight long. But I think that if they rematch outside of Europe, Palacios will win.

Comment

Working...
                  X