Well they closed Adam Walsh's Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they closed Adam Walsh's Murder

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28257294/?GT1=43001
    Ottis Toole admitted on his death bed in prison that he did kill him. Sad.. but at least it's finally closed.

At least in his death we can say that he helped save many lives and put put criminals behind bars.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that because it's been a long time coming.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        At least in his death we can say that he helped save many lives and put put criminals behind bars.
        that is true, Everything happens for a reason imo, Things that are horrible can be turned around to do wonderous things.

Comment

good to have closure for the family of that little boy. i hope that scumbag rots in hell for what he did. filthy ****ing scumbag!!!!

Comment

can someone sum up who adam walsh is?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
              that is true, Everything happens for a reason imo, Things that are horrible can be turned around to do wonderous things.
              Co-sign, John Walsh has been a crusader in his work to apprehend criminals..

Comment

Originally posted by riz ! oh ? View Post
                can someone sum up who adam walsh is?
                he's the son of John Walsh, that was murdered when he was 6 I believe, he was decapitated, stolen from a store. It was back in the early 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                  he's the son of John Walsh, that was murdered when he was 6 I believe, he was decapitated, stolen from a store. It was back in the early 80's.
                  damn, that's f.ucked up

Comment

Does Toole look like a serial killer or what?

He's best known as Henry Lee Lucus' partner in crime. (Lucas was arguably one of the most prolific serial killers in recorded history.)

Comment

Working...
                    X