Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce - Calzaghe will fight in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the double standards. thirty something joe calzaghe only fights old men. give dawson a fight!!! would that be chad, the twenty something collecting old scalps at a more frequent rate.........??

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      and then lose......i don't think his record can take a loss though, he'll truely be nothin without his "0", he should stay retired, no need to fight past his best
      If Marciano was 48-1 do you think people would still rate him as highly as they do now? Strangely enough I think one of the best things that could happen to fighters is if they lose early in thier careers. If Floyd lost to Castillo lord knows what risks he would of been prepared to take without worrying about his precious 0.

Comment

Lets all hope it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Lets all hope it's true.
          Who would you want him to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlugInBabies View Post
            love the double standards. thirty something joe calzaghe only fights old men. give dawson a fight!!! would that be chad, the twenty something collecting old scalps at a more frequent rate.........??
            trooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
              Who would you want him to fight?
              Honestly, since he would be coming off a layoff, I'd say Andrade or Glen Johnson.

Note: Johnson has lost a few steps already.

Comment

Dawson or stay retired

Comment

It would be pretty cool to see him return and fight one of the super six fighters. I doubt he will return, but if he does Carl froch sounds like the most likely opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Honestly, since he would be coming off a layoff, I'd say Andrade or Glen Johnson.

Note: Johnson has lost a few steps already.
                    If it was a warm up fight for something bigger than fine, but if his coming back for one fight why fight Johnson? He wont get any credit for it, even though I think it would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Fight Dawson or Hopkins or stay retired.
                      there's no point in fighting hopkins after the way calzaghe beat and embarrassed him. after the way he clowned hopkins in the first fight there'd be no point in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X