No announcement yet.

Mayweather's ex opens up about 2010 beating New York Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Floyd fans will do anything to defend his honor. Even if that means denying that he physically harmed the mother of his children even though his own kids confessed.
    Why do you keep stating that as though it is irrefutable evidence?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raping-11.html

You see that article? A man spend 10 years in prison because his daughter confessed about him abusing her. Later in life she admitted that she was lying.

Looking at the situation as a whole the conclusion I have reached is that things have got physical between the two of them. To that end my feeling is that Floyd did wrong. That being said posters like you are irksome as you are being willfully ignorant in order to fuel your hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
      No you wouldn't.
      i wouldnt doubt it. i know wrestlers/mmartits/bjj white belts who probably can.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

You see that article? A man spend 10 years in prison because his daughter confessed about him abusing her. Later in life she admitted that she was lying.

Looking at the situation as a whole the conclusion I have reached is that things have got physical between the two of them. To that end my feeling is that Floyd did wrong. That being said posters like you are irksome as you are being willfully ignorant in order to fuel your hatred.
        Why are you comparing two entirely different situations?

Mayweather hit his baby mama there is footage of the kids running scared to the security station in their gated community to report this and telling them that their mom was getting her butt kicked by their daddy.

Yes there are situations where some people lie, but this is not one of them Floyd took a plea for a reason.

I do however think Josie is an instigator and both these people Floyd and Josie are immature, insecure, and childish and both need to grow up.

I only respect men and women, not immature fools like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Bro... you on Mayweathers dyck SUPER hard. WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Floyd is on that high school shit. Probably still loves her, and all this Miss Jackson stuff is an attempt to make her jealous.

Hasn't grown a pair inside the ring, and hasn't grown a pair outside the ring.
            the mother of his children beats out gold digging whore.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              rabbit punches lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Who is the girl in the video

Comment

Sounds like Floyd is lucky they didn't stick him for death/terrorist threats.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Why are you comparing two entirely different situations?

Mayweather hit his baby mama there is footage of the kids running scared to the security station in their gated community to report this and telling them that their mom was getting her butt kicked by their daddy.

Yes there are situations where some people lie, but this is not one of them Floyd took a plea for a reason.

I do however think Josie is an instigator and both these people Floyd and Josie are immature, insecure, and childish and both need to grow up.

I only respect men and women, not immature fools like this.
                  Are you unable to ascertain when someone is focusing on a particular aspect? I said that as a whole I believe Mayweather got physical with her, my issue is acting as though a confession from a minor is irrefutable proof.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Floyd is on that high school shit. Probably still loves her, and all this Miss Jackson stuff is an attempt to make her jealous.
                    That is a huge possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      I'd pounce him 8 inches in height and over 80lbs in weight

Floyd walks around like a manlet & woman. I walk around like a man.
                      LOL if you're really that much bigger, I don't think picking a fight with the tiny Floyd Mayweather would make you much of man, but carry on...

Comment

Working...
                      X