Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

You may havea point about the beating but not about the weight. The going up and down in weight was a while back so I don't think that will affect him as much. If it was within a 6 month period or less then you could have a point as well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Maybe I am mistaken. He was a JWW right before he fought Ortiz correct? That fight was at 147 and then he went up to 154 to fight Canelo am I missing one of his fights?
    You're not but you got me confused? Lol

Comment

The great card that no one is talking about. At least not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

My bad LOL let me try and clear it up.

Lopez was a natural JWW right? He fought Ortiz at 147 so that is one weight jump. After he beat Ortiz he went up to 154 to fight Canelo so that is his second weight jump. Now he is fighting El Chino at, I imagine, 147. So he went up two weight classes and is coming down again. I just don't see how that is healthy on top of taking a beating and now he is fighting another heavy handed fighter that is improving. I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

My bad LOL let me try and clear it up.

Lopez was a natural JWW right? He fought Ortiz at 147 so that is one weight jump. After he beat Ortiz he went up to 154 to fight Canelo so that is his second weight jump. Now he is fighting El Chino at, I imagine, 147. So he went up two weight classes and is coming down again. I just don't see how that is healthy on top of taking a beating and now he is fighting another heavy handed fighter that is improving. I hope that makes sense.
          That's what I thought you were saying but I don't think the weight jumps will affect him. If anything the beating will affect him more (if it did at all) than the weight jumps. Just my opinion tho.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            That's what I thought you were saying but I don't think the weight jumps will affect him. If anything the beating will affect him more (if it did at all) than the weight jumps. Just my opinion tho.

Even in the Ortiz fight he was getting hit.

Comment

Working...
            X