Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
    Good fight great ko both should retire now
    Marquez can have one last war with Brandon Rios if he wants, I think I'd still like to see that, though if he'd want to retire on this high I wouldn't blame him.
    There's nowhere to go from here for Pacquiao honestly. Even a homecoming fight wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, his home away from home is America.

Comment

• Can you guys post some GIFs from the knockout. Thank you!

Comment

• I love Marquez, he put on a beautiful performance and definitely deserves to be number 1 P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
          I'm not even a Pacquiao fan, but seeing him go down like that doesn't sit well with me. I feel sad for the guy.

Pacquiao looked great, but I think that was part of Marquez's plan. Marquez is smarter than him and he really deserved that win. It was a great fight. Great night for boxing.
          The KO doesn't happen if Marquez had not trained the way he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
            Y u mad? Marquez won 3th and 6th Knocking him down twice.
            bro do you have a longer gif with pac staying flat on his face?

Comment

• Anyone who says that the counter right hand was a lucky punch.GO ****ING KILL YOURSELF!!!!.

Congrats to Juan Manuel Marquez.The Better man and fighter won!.

As for the so called Super Fight,,,it would not have been so Super at all.No need to explain.

Infamous and lovin it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                in defense of marquez the reason I dont think he can KO Floyd is role reversal, as JMM needs to be the agressor against floyd and could not use his counter as effective as he can against pacquiao....

please stop tainting this marquez victory...
                JMM deciding to work with scum has tainted it.

Would you trust this man?

Angel Guillermo Heredia is identified as Source A in the felony indictment. He agreed to be a cooperating witness three years ago when, according to court filings, investigators confronted him with evidence of his drug trafficking and money laundering. Since then, Mr. Heredia said, he has provided prosecutors with documentation and with the names of many elite track athletes and Olympic medal winners.

Comment

• Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
                  Anyone who says that the counter right hand was a lucky punch.GO ****ING KILL YOURSELF!!!!.

Congrats to Juan Manuel Marquez.The Better man and fighter won!.

As for the so called Super Fight,,,it would not have been so Super at all.No need to explain.

Infamous and lovin it!!!
                  I agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed
                    Viva Marquez the Mexcian assassin!

Comment

• WOW what a fight! Had to log on for this one
                      I'm a big fan of both fighters never thought that Juan Manuel Marquez could pull it off, and I definitely did notexpect a spectacular knockout. Pacman fought a great fight. He just got a little too careless when he started landing at will. Props to Marquez for the win, but man when and were did he get that kind of power at the age of 39. I just don't trust boxing anymore. I think most boxers are on peds now. What shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X