Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Believes in Amir Khan's Ability To Unite People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Believes in Amir Khan's Ability To Unite People

WASHINGTON – Britain’s Amir Khan, a talented world boxing champion on an eight-fight win streak, could also play an important role in combating anti-Muslim prejudice, according to his US promoter.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's what Ricky Hatton did before unite the Britons, but after Pac knocked him out he goes to coke and then rehab.

Comment

Wahhhh, people don't like me because i'm Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Wahhhh, people don't like me because i'm Muslim
        I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
          That's what Ricky Hatton did before unite the Britons, but after Pac knocked him out he goes to coke and then rehab.
          So you're not human? You never made any mistakes? Ricky's fans were annoying, but he is still the man.

Comment

Schafer's job is to keep hyping Khan to the extreme. Make dumb people think that Khan is one of the best out there even when he has not tested himself against the best out there. They want to milk him and Khan wants nothing more than to be milked. This isn't about the Sport of boxing, this is about show business, pimps and prostitutes. Pimp being GBP and the prostitute being Khan while dumb fans support this evil habit. Nothing more than that. I don't buy this scam.

Comment

I don't believe that people dislike Khan becaise he's a Muslim. If they do they are ignorant . They dislike him because of what he is, as against what he projects himself to be. They also dislike and fear Muslims because of the terror ond slaughter they bring on the world everywhere they are not opposed.

This is not Khan's fault. He and they are completely different "kettles of fish".
              He's in the boxing business they are in the atrocity business.
              That is going by OUR standards. They have different standards. Khan has our standards. He is civilized, not a barbarian, and should be judged purely on his true attributes and not racially nor religiously.

Mind you, he DOES talk a bit too much...but he has to self promote, to further his career. He can't just rely on Golden Balls, who only count the dollars which may or may not be made.

Comment

Working...
              X