No announcement yet.

Martinez vs. Trout who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez vs. Trout who wins and how?

Clearly trout can move up to 160 Martinez is king there I say Martinez by k. O trout seemed a bit hurt by cotto

Sergio stops trout, Trout was rocked a few times vs Cotto. Maravilla makes easy work out of trout

Comment

martinez in any way he wants, and its not even close

Comment

Sexy Sergio would put that ass to sleep.

Comment

It would be a familiar Martinez bout. Trout would lose the first few rounds, unable to deal with Martinez's speed. Rounds 5-9, Trout would make it look competitive (emphasis on "look"), maybe even knock Martinez down. Martinez would then make adjustments and knock Trout out in Round 11 or 12.

Comment

Originally posted by slacquiao View Post
            It would be a familiar Martinez bout. Trout would lose the first few rounds, unable to deal with Martinez's speed. Rounds 5-9, Trout would make it look competitive (emphasis on "look"), maybe even knock Martinez down. Martinez would then make adjustments and knock Trout out in Round 11 or 12.
            ^this. Spot on.

Comment

Martinez would win by KO at 160 or 154. He has the punching power to hurt Trout and the speed, reach, and skill to land those KO punches. What worked for Trout on fat little Cotto won't work on Martinez. Trout is from my state and he is a very good fighter so I would be rooting for him but I don't think he can take Martinez's power. If it went the distance Trout might win a close decision but I would still favor Martinez to win.

Comment

Wouldn't even be a fight. Sergio blasts that fool back to mediocrity.

Comment

Sergio via demolition.

Cotto was clearly a much smaller and slower man against Trout yet was still landing and did some damage. Sergio's speed, skill and power end this after a few knockdowns.

Comment

While imo martinez wins this, it is a fight that intrigues me. Two slick southpaws going at it. At the end of the day, i believe martinez to be too slick, too powerful. Trouts already surprised me tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X