Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a fat chick says she is fat.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIIX JACK XIII View Post
    I was browsing this site regularly for boxing news about 2 years before i signed up, as you can see i dont post often but whenever i stray in to the lounge your always in here now talking about yourself or basically attention seeking.
    I have to ask why join a site called boxingscene when it seems you have rarely actually posted about boxing, i have never seen you in nsb or boxing history, only in the lounge attention seeking from desperate guys.
    I dont mean to be rude but why are you on this site when you dont (or very rarely discuss boxing)?
    See that blog button below my avi? Click away.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Oh sorry i didn't realise you were talking about yourself.
      Actually you're right. Ate way too much this weekend. Gym first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger
        Dude seriously, that's ****ing pathetic.
        I agree it was a joke you're just too dumb to realise.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          I agree it was a joke you're just too dumb to realise.
          Yeah right. It's all good bro, fat girls need love too.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Yeah right. It's all good bro, fat girls need love too.
            You'd think the apology (for the lameness) would give it away but i guess not. I'll do some "why did the chicken cross the road" ones for you and power ranger next time

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              See that blog button below my avi? Click away.
              I never said your not a fan of boxing, tbh making boxing related blogs on your profile is not what i was talking about, im saying that the only time i ever see you post it is non boxing related 99% of the time. If you realy like boxing that much why always post in the lounge and rarely anywhere else?, i dont get it.

Comment

I never said your not a fan of boxing, tbh making boxing related blogs on your profile is not what i was talking about, im saying that the only time i ever see you post it is non boxing related 99% of the time. If you realy like boxing that much why always post in the lounge and rarely anywhere else?, i dont get it.

I post in NSB, but to be honest I talk boxing on Twitter and facebook. I knew nothing about boxing but had an interest when I joined this site, now I have this insane love for the sport. Unfortunately for me, because I knew nothing and was posting and developed a certain way of interacting with other posters, now that I am boxing obsessed, it's hard to converse with people here who are accustom to my silly posts. You would be stunned if you saw my Twitter.

There are people here who can tell you that.

Comment

"You're".

Sheesh.

Comment

If they annoy me then yes or if they got a bad attitude

Comment

I always tell someone how fat they are if they ask. To be sure I'm accurate I have a fat testing machine.

First I make a guess, on how fat they are then I put them on the machine.

All the women I told took it well, even those that were carrying too much fat to be healthy.

It not like they can argue with the facts. Everyone I told took it well, some took measures to do change their lifestyles. Some women I know who think they are fat, when in fact their bodyfat percent in relativity low at 21%. If a woman drops bellow 20% and is not a pro athlete than she needs more fat in my opinion.

Women have about 10% more body fat then men, because they need it to protect some internal organs as well as their breasts.

If a women has over 30% fat she is probably carrying a bit too much, over 40% and it is not healthy.

Men should try and be bellow 20% and over 30% and they have a real problem.

I'm currently at 12%, would like to get bellow 10% with in the next month or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X