No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto vs Motoki Sasaki is Heading To Cozumel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto vs Motoki Sasaki is Heading To Cozumel

The fight for the WBC lightweight title between champion Humberto Soto and Japanese challenger Motoki Sasaki will take in Cozumel, Quintana Roo on June 25, according to promoter Jose "Pepe" Gomez. The fight will happen at Parque Andrés Quintana Roo, where Soto last fought in 2008 with a decision victory over Francisco Lorenzo. Televisa will be televising the card. Wilbert 'Huracán' Uicab has also been announced for card and plans to defend his WBC Silver flyweight title against an opponent to be announced. Pepe Gomez says that he is planning to sign Soto to a fight five agreement. Soto recently became a free agent after breaking away from Zanfer Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get em' Soto!!!!

Comment

Soto never fights anybody...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Soto never fights anybody...
        real talk, im starting to notice this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
          real talk, im starting to notice this.
          I've always said this... JMM fought Manny Pacquiao twice Soto fought Bobby Pacquiao lol it's just weird people say JMM is ducking Soto

I really want to see him fight Rios

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I've always said this... JMM fought Manny Pacquiao twice Soto fought Bobby Pacquiao lol it's just weird people say JMM is ducking Soto

I really want to see him fight Rios
            I swear man...i agree with the bolded. I love Soto's style but i hate his evasive maneuvers that land him off of good fights. No seas cobarde guey!

Comment

Working...
            X