No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute will decision Ward and knockout Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    Bute is one of my favorite fighters along with Ward, but Bute will not beat Ward. He will how ever destroy Abraham.
    The only way Ward would beat Bute is by headbutting the **** out of him, Which will be his most likely plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Runkle View Post
      Bute is the number one super middleweight, And will remain so after he beats the bums in the super six.
      Bute is highly overrated. Andreas proved that. Bute couldn't beat any of the guys in the Super Middleweight tournament with the exception of Allen Green. Anyone with a pulse and a minimum amount of boxing skill could beat Allen Green.

Comment

I mentioned these exact same fighters when I talked about Bute earlier today and it was for a reason. They are bad style matchups for him and would work him over at 168.

Comment

He decisions the "hurt by Darnell Boone" Andre Ward and knocks out the steel chinned, only ever been down because he was pushed, Arthur Abraham?

Not doubting that he can beat them, I think he shuts out Abraham, but there's a weird flaw in your logic that i wanted to point out.

Comment

I think Bute has a lot of talent. He has beaten up Andrade, Bika, and Miranda more impressively than anyone else...which is saying something, when those above mentioned fighters have fought the likes of Kessler, Abraham, Calzaghe, and Ward. he also has underrated wins, like his win over Barrio.

however, I think its premature to say something like that, seeing as Bute has not actually been in with true top 5 talent as of yet. I think Bute, while offensively is possibly overall the most dangerous fighter at 168lbs, is a little bit weak defensively. hes also fast and a pretty darn good boxer, but I dont think he has any infighting ability...or at least little.

I think his defensive liabilities could get him in trouble with Abe(who is a big puncher, even though Bute would probably dominate him every second that he isnt rocked by one of Abe's punches) and I think Ward is a bit too crafty for Bute at this point. I can see Ward holding his own on the outside, and then roughhousing and outworking Bute on the inside, all the while keeping a solid defense.

I would love to see Bute against the other top fighters at 168lbs.

Comment

Bute is the number one super middleweight, And will remain so after he beats the bums in the super six.
              Bute is the best SMW, bring those Super 6 to him. Bute will dominate all these guys !

Comment

We need to see it to believe it!

Comment

The super 6 are the toughest and smw's in boxing today. Until Bute faces 3 of those guys, he is not the best at smw...sorry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Rab View Post
                    The only way an American can beat an Eastern European is if they pay off the judges.

And that's if they're lucky to get that far.

Lol. I see you guys from Europe are mad? Stop with that immature ****, who cares whos from where and ****? Goto europecrybabies.com with that bull****.

Comment

BUTE Knocks them both out in 1 night!

Comment

Working...
                      X