Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
    If he did this and came back at 35, I wouldnt wanna see him fight again ever, I would support no **** like that.
    This has zero chance of happening.

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        This has zero chance of happening.
        I hope bro

Comment

Floyd said He wants to spend time with new Boyfriend Armando for 2 years. Are dumping Ellerbe for A Young Boy Floyd??? Floyd really sound a ***get on that Video!! I'm a Believer now!!

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
            He's lying. Arum and Mayweather are negotiating behind the scenes and they don't want to talk about it in public. This fight will most likely happen in November.
            god i hope you're right.
            all my respect for this dude will be gone if he follows through with this layoff.

BTW hilary duff looks gorgeous on your avi. lol
            just saying

Comment

LOL!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha@ couple o years off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                His or his uncles or Daddys mouth.. So I guess people should stop hoping that Pac is on PED's then since it came from the Mayweathers...
                Rule of the OTHER thumb: Don't listen to ANYTHING out of Manny's mouth, Roach, Ariza, Koncz, Arum's mouth.

Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Floyd said He wants to spend time with new Boyfriend Armando for 2 years. Are dumping Ellerbe for A Young Boy Floyd??? Floyd really sound a ***get on that Video!! I'm a Believer now!!
                  Only a classless piece of **** as yourself could turn a Cancer Survior getting his dying wish of metting his childhood hero into a gay joke.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                    Only a classless piece of **** as yourself could turn a Cancer Survior getting his dying wish of metting his childhood hero into a gay joke.
                    i agree man. but ofcourse you just insulted the emperor of *******s so you'll surely be banned and or red K'd into Bolivian now

Comment

if until july there is no negotiations or anything like that from team mayweather.. that means no november fight... so we still have 2 months to wait if this is true!!

Comment

Working...
                      X