• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the complete list, chief mah homie. LOL

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showgroups.php

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      About time someone did this! They keep this all possible for us and do it in a professional way. Thanks to all the staff and to Chief2ndzOnly! for making ths thread!!!!!!!

And not forgotten...Boxing Scene, JAB5239, kadyo, kaps, Chups, Oasis_Lad, Southpaw Stinger and all the other mods that do their part as well!(sorry if I didn't get everybody my memory is not so good this early in the morning)
      Thanks TBear my man. I updated the OP with um.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I forgot Ric's a mod now. Editing the OP to reflect it right now.
        Where is Ric a mod good choice wherever he is top notch poster.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Here's the complete list, chief mah homie. LOL

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showgroups.php
          Thanks Kadyo my man . I was lookin for somethin like that when I was makin the thread but couldnt find anything. I'll be editing the OP to reflect ALL Mods, Admins, and Super Mods(never knew we had Super Mods. ).

Comment

All the mods are cool posters and doing a good job. I hope you become a mod someday too, Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              All the mods are cool posters and doing a good job. I hope you become a mod someday too, Chief.
              Thanks Led, mah homie. I agree with ya. I think the Mods and Admins are doin a helluva job. I think they should make you the Green K Mod. No one gives Greens like you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Where is Ric a mod good choice wherever he is top notch poster.
                He's the Mod of Latino Lounge.

Comment

**** this thread! Yeah I said it. I'll never forgive Reed for not retiring after whooping on John Ruiz. I won't forgive Bringer for killing Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3. I won't forgive The Ban Stick for never making a youtube vid of him physically smacking someone in the face with a ban stick. Can't forgive Boston guy for........being a Boston Guy. And I cant forgive BPP for taking away my life by having me on Boxing Scene for so many years.

No seriously love them all great mods, great users, and great people.

Comment

I barely even know who are mods to be honest.

I had an "argument" with the mod: boxing scene, but we talked via pm and sorted it out. Good guy, seemed smart. Same with the ban stick.

Reed seems like a good guy so does boston guy but iv'e barely spoken to either.

Kaps over at the mmaforum is cool.

JAB5239 in history section is a really cool guy and one of my favorite posters.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      **** this thread! Yeah I said it. I'll never forgive Reed for not retiring after whooping on John Ruiz. I won't forgive Bringer for killing Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3. I won't forgive The Ban Stick for never making a youtube vid of him physically smacking someone in the face with a ban stick. Can't forgive Boston guy for........being a Boston Guy. And I cant forgive BPP for taking away my life by having me on Boxing Scene for so many years.

No seriously love them all great mods, great users, and great people.
                      I'd like to see them make you the Mod of the "Booty Do Lounge" Who else to Mod such a wonderful type of Lounge. Bueatiful Booty's should not be relagated to just threads but deserve their very own Lounge, which I hereby nominate you as Mod of such Loung if it ever comes into fruition.

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      I barely even know who are mods to be honest.

I had an "argument" with the mod: boxing scene, but we talked via pm and sorted it out. Good guy, seemed smart. Same with the ban stick.

Reed seems like a good guy so does boston guy but iv'e barely spoken to either.

Kaps over at the mmaforum is cool.

JAB5239 in history section is a really cool guy and one of my favorite posters.
                      I agree Harry they are all good dudes.

Comment

Working...
                      X