Alvarez vs Golovkin - REACH Differences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP

Comment

hence REACH Differences. lol. dont be skurrred.

Comment

Man i love this threads.

How can you get owned so badly in your own thread with the first reply?

Make more threads, you are extremely amusing, might even put you off my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Man i love this threads.

How can you get owned so badly in your own thread with the first reply?

Make more threads, you are extremely amusing, might even put you off my ignore list.
          It's actually very easy. There have been a swarm of posters even those pre 2013 that are now saying Alvarez vs Lil'G is going to be a competitive fight. Many of those posts aren't challenged like the flies that follow my posts... I make these Proxy threads to read the responses! Like 26 vs 20% jab percentage difference between Stevens vs Lil'G has what significance in reach differences when comparing Lil'G to Alvarez?! lol It's easy to see Lil'G fans get skurrred just posting gifs yet no empirical discussions when ironically posting compubox...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            It's actually very easy. There have been a swarm of posters even those pre 2013 that are now saying Alvarez vs Lil'G is going to be a competitive fight. Many of those posts aren't challenged like the flies that follow my posts... I make these Proxy threads to read the responses! Like 26 vs 20% jab percentage difference between Stevens vs Lil'G has what significance in reach differences when comparing Lil'G to Alvarez?! lol It's easy to see Lil'G fans get skurrred just posting gifs yet no empirical discussions when ironically posting compubox...
            I'm bored at work, so I'll shoot.

The reason why people are clowning you, is because you are coming off as an imbecile. You keep ranting and raving about "reach." What do you have to say re: reach? Because it aint clear.

Reach (per Boxrec)
            Stevens 71.5
            GGG 70.0
            Canelo 70.5
            Khan 71

So what exactly are you trying to get at? GGG has the smallest reach out of the 4 I listed above, yet still lands his jab at the best rate.

Comment

Before the whole Khan vs Alvarez bout, no one even mention about Lil'G's ''stiff jab'' in effect whenever the convo was about Lil'G vs Alvarez...

Now we're reading that Lil'G will control the fight with his stiff jab...

Do you guys honestly think that the judges will award Lil'G by ranged stiff jabs, and mainly those that are missed? Lil'G missed as well with that stiff jab against Stevens.. Those are power jabs, and that fatigues a boxer down, especially when missed OR when a heavy counter puncher reacts back with blows.

Do you guys honestly think Lil'G can walk Alvarez down? Alvarez has by far the best footwork vs all of Lil'G resumes, particularly, defensive getaways.

How will the judges award points on the counter attacks?

Alvarez by far has the fastest accurate counters, and Lil'G isn't Khan in defensive footwork.

Regarding reach, I see Lil'G missing a lot come fight night, and as I've said before, I think he's going to gas out, meaning the performance you didn't expect.
              See Saul? Golovkin misses a lot and gasses, and you counter him all night.

Sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                I'm bored at work, so I'll shoot.

The reason why people are clowning you, is because you are coming off as an imbecile. You keep ranting and raving about "reach." What do you have to say re: reach? Because it aint clear.

Reach (per Boxrec)
                Stevens 71.5
                GGG 70.0
                Canelo 70.5
                Khan 71

So what exactly are you trying to get at? GGG has the smallest reach out of the 4 I listed above, yet still lands his jab at the best rate.
                This is poor guvnor... do you really think people in the game just look at numbers for reach? my goodnesss... lol

Trust me the ''clowning'' effect don'T work. If you want to know what reach is I suggest you study how fighters bend their torsos on counters, jabs, or shots to the body. Also look at the distance of either fighters closest foot towards each other within the box. You'll then have a better idea on how ''Reach'' actually plays out.

Comment

This is poor guvnor... do you really think people in the game just look at numbers for reach? my goodnesss... lol

Trust me the ''clowning'' effect don'T work. If you want to know what reach is I suggest you study how fighters bend their torsos on counters, jabs, or shots to the body. Also look at the distance of either fighters closest foot towards each other within the box. You'll then have a better idea on how ''Reach'' actually plays out.
                  Go get your ruler and measure their reach when they are on the move and in action, then. You're still not saying anything. At least try to articulate a point, make an assertion, damn. I mean, this is a time-sink, but at least make it interesting.

There is no "clowning" effect. You made a silly thread, got sonned, and we are making fun of you for it. Whether or not that dissuades you from further silly threads, I'm pretty sure no one cares about that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      Go get your ruler and measure their reach when they are on the move and in action, then. You're still not saying anything. At least try to articulate a point, make an assertion, damn. I mean, this is a time-sink, but at least make it interesting.

There is no "clowning" effect. You made a silly thread, got sonned, and we are making fun of you for it. Whether or not that dissuades you from further silly threads, I'm pretty sure no one cares about that.
                      A clowning thread because it's Alvarez vs Lil'G Reach.... yeah sure...

Go put a Proksa vs Lil'G poster on your wall...look at it...think about it...then come back to apologize just because you debate nonsense when good fights matter..

Comment

Working...
                      X