No announcement yet.

Some fans don't understand weight classes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
    Okay let me put it this way. He weighs in at 118, arrived in mid to late 130s
    Again, you're making things up with no evidence.

At featherweight he would weigh around 20 pounds heavier in the ring. He himself has said since having a kid he has gained a little weight. Maybe it's not 147. Maybe it's 143 or 145 but he still goes a good few pounds.

Comment

Exactly. That's what I was getting at. I'm glad someone else thinks Caneli should move up to middleweight. But I think garcia gets wrecked by most welters. I've heard that manny is struggling to get up to 147 nowadays and may go to 140.
      Canelo should fight @ 160.
      As for Pacquiao, he would be more suited for 140, but since that division is @ss for Top Rank fighters, he stays at 147. People say Algieri is a **** fight, but who should he fight that Haymon isn't defending?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Doctor YOU posted pictures showing how he weighed in at 118 and entered thd ring in the mid 130s lol. It's your evidence I'm using.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Canelo should fight @ 160.
          As for Pacquiao, he would be more suited for 140, but since that division is @ss for Top Rank fighters, he stays at 147. People say Algieri is a **** fight, but who should he fight that Haymon isn't defending?
          Tbh I would really like to see Crawford go against pacquiao. Providing that Crawford racks up a win or two at light welter to show he can handle people around that weight. He mentioned after gamboa that he wants to move up. Mikey garcia will move up soon. He seems to be getting a bit fat in the face

Comment

Doctor YOU posted pictures showing how he weighed in at 118 and entered thd ring in the mid 130s lol. It's your evidence I'm using.
            That's Montiel's weight, not Donaire's.

Comment

This Wuckoo guy can't even examine a picture correctly

Comment

Working...
              X