Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People were saying they want this fight, now that it seems like a reality let's hope there's no change of tunes. I'll definitely be hyped for this fight.

Comment

• I guess people are excited about this because of Canelo's strength and punching power.

Comment

• According to his twitter, it's a done deal for May 4th

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
          Bad move for Canelo. He is way to young in the developemental process of his career. From a Lopez to Mayweather its not good.

Canelo doesnt get punched that much but I think he has not a very good chin since Cottos brother shook him.

Mayweather has underated power.

Bad Move imo of Canelo although I go for Canelo!

WAR CANELO!!!!
          Canelo beat up on the same Mosley that almost KO'd Floyd

Not to mention, he is 40 fights deep, he is ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I guess people are excited about this because of Canelo's strength and punching power.
            .......................AND..........Floyd's lack of legs and tendency to lay on the ropes to save energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              According to his twitter, it's a done deal for May 4th
              There you go.
              Mayweather vs Canelo, May 4, 2013

Comment

• i would've liked to seen mayweather/guerrero first. although alvarez has size and youth on his side, i expect floyd to school this kid. we'll see what happens. hopefully gbp stacks this undercard if it does go down.

Comment

• What is this nonsense I've read on Canelo's main website, where Floyd apparently wants to fight in February? At first he said May 4th, then it's February, which would push Canelo into making another fight. Sounds fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Canelo beat up on the same Mosley that almost KO'd Floyd

Not to mention, he is 40 fights deep, he is ready.
                    smh..he did not almost KO FMW, Potentially knock him down yes..And mosley was not bad when he fought canelo, better than what he did with mayweather

Comment

• Still think it's too soon for gingerkid but oh well I'm down to see it. Who knows maybe Canelo will surprise us.

Comment

Working...
                      X