Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'm Coming To Beat Andre Berto Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'm Coming To Beat Andre Berto Down!

Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero is looking to continue to make some noise in the Welterweight division as he looks to defeat former world champion Andre Berto in a showdown on November 24th.

Guerrero has been asking for the big names in the Welterweight division and even decided to leapfrog 140lbs altogether in order to try to make bigger fights possible. He reassures he feels great at the higher weight and believes he can stop Berto.

“I believe I can knock him out. I ain’t looking for the knockout but if it happens it happens. Like I said before, I’m coming to beat him down. I’ll be glad if it goes 12 rounds because I want to send this guy home hurting. Damaged. That’s what boxing’s about; putting beatings on people and that’s what I’m going to do” said a confident Guerrero to BoxingScene. [Click Here To Read More]

berto is too fast and too powerful for guerrero. berto knocks him out early with one of those killer uppercuts and send guerrero back to the lightweight divison where he belongs

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah...we get the point robert...you want to win

Comment

Robert - we heard this what 20 times now? We get it, we caught on already. Now back it up.

Comment

I thought he was bringing Berto flowers and giving him a hug.

Comment

People should be praising and cheering for Guerrero. We all hate "cheaters" right? We should be wanting to see Berto like the cheater he is get beat down right?

Comment

Berto is too big, too strong and too fast for Guerrero this fight will be a massacre.

Comment

When was the last time Guerrero put a beating on anyone? His last 4 fights have been dull as hell, a brawler/boxer with no power and no defense. 4th weight class and no signature performance, no exciting fight to talk about, no fight I can think that he beat up a top fighter. He won all of his fights looking average against other average opponents.

Comment

That right Robert fuck his bitch ass up, show em you aint to be fucked with!

Body Bag his ass!

Comment

This should be a helluva fight, I got it going the full 12 rounds. But that's only if Berto comes in shape. If he doesn't he might get stopped late.

Comment

Working...
                    X