No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post

Linda Hogan who has no discernible talent and never did anything to help Hulk Hogan become a global icon cleaned up in their divorce settlement.

If you are rich, you might want to use Hogan as an example of why not to get married.

look at this shit bros.

If i didn't know any better, I'd think she was the one that slammed Andre the Giant (R.I.P).

This is wrong in so many ways. She bangs the pool boy then bangs his bank account. I just don't understand.

Comment

What kind of lawyer did Hulk have to allow this to happen. That dude needs to be body slammed on site.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        my professor used to be one of the best divorce lawyers in michigan, and she's a HUGE MILITANT FEMINIST. . . and she was bragging about how she has ripped apart so many guys pensions. . . she said one guy was a retired cop, with like a 50k a year pension, and his wife got almost 80% of it! imagine not even being rich, and working 30 years, only to have your retirement straight YOINKED!

If he got her to sign a prenup from the get-go, that would solve all problems right? Cause this is common now, women taking 40% and up of what the man is making. The court is behind em' too, its fcking bs.

Comment

my professor used to be one of the best divorce lawyers in michigan, and she's a HUGE MILITANT FEMINIST. . . and she was bragging about how she has ripped apart so many guys pensions. . . she said one guy was a retired cop, with like a 50k a year pension, and his wife got almost 80% of it! imagine not even being rich, and working 30 years, only to have your retirement straight YOINKED!
          See this is what I'm talking about.

Then I have people asking me why I'm not married yet.

I hear stuff like "my wife did this, my wife did that". Mother****ers, I have stories about my girlfriend doing this or my girlfriend doing that.

I refuse to marry just any ol body for the sake of getting married. Forget that!

Comment

I hope for the sake of your fellow man, that you stomped her head off the nearest available curb.

Comment

The kid takes his wife, now he takes his money...
              Now her wife and that kid wont have to work for the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                If he got her to sign a prenup from the get-go, that would solve all problems right? Cause this is common now, women taking 40% and up of what the man is making. The court is behind em' too, its fcking bs.
                yup. . . pre-nup can be a life saver. . .

the court for some reason is not very friendly to men. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  See this is what I'm talking about.

Then I have people asking me why I'm not married yet.

I hear stuff like "my wife did this, my wife did that". Mother****ers, I have stories about my girlfriend doing this or my girlfriend doing that.

I refuse to marry just any ol body for the sake of getting married. Forget that!
                  i have no problem with a woman who was a house-wife and raised the kids on her own for 18 years getting some of the pie. . . you can't just leave her with nothing when she devoted her entire life to raising the guy's kids, and keeping his house clean (my mom was a home-maker and looking back now i have a lot of respect for what she did). . . but the way it works out a lot of the time is just completely ridiculous and unfair. . .

i don't plan on getting married anytime soon myself. . . i will definitely work some kind of prenup out if i do.
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 11-23-2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    I hope for the sake of your fellow man, that you stomped her head off the nearest available curb.
                    i have wanted to with some of the crap she spews out. . . lol but she is a good prof.

Comment

i have no problem with a women who was a house-wife and raised the kids on her own for 18 years getting some of the pie. . . you can't just leave her with nothing when she devoted her entire life to raising the guy's kids, and keeping his house clean (my mom was a home-maker and looking back now i have a lot of respect for what she did). . . but the way it works out a lot of the time is just completely ridiculous and unfair. . .

i don't plan on getting married anytime soon myself. . . i will definitely work some kind of prenup out if i do.
                      That is true.

I have a house and without a woman, it's very hard to keep my house clean, clothes washed, dishes washed, ect. Hell, it's like a full time job doing all that stuff. I understand this.

But damn, 70% of assets, $7.8 million and 15 cars worth of cleaning?

I don't think leaving her with nothing is right. First off, I would never agree to her getting half. 35% is pushing it in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X