No announcement yet.

Haugen vs Pazienza 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haugen vs Pazienza 1

Haugen vs Pazienza 1 who won ? i watched it tonight and what a waar!!

It was an extremely tough fight to score because although Paz was busy he was missing a lot of punches, but having said that Haugen was not throwing enough imo, albeit he was probably landing the cleaner punches. Press row were split on the scoring of the fight some had Paz winning some had Haugen winning, it was a tough fight to score.

I thought it was very close untill about the 10th and Paz took at least 3 of the last 5 pretty decisive and i believe it won him the fight. I think Paz won a close fight by outworking/outhussling Haugen.

Great!! fight though.
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 07-07-2009, 07:55 PM.

Paz won, great fight tho

Comment

Have to agree with the other posters.. Paz won clearly & took away Haugens unbeaten tag as well as his title.. He got it back in the return though, another close call but it wasn't half as exciting as the first fight..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Have to agree with the other posters.. Paz won clearly & took away Haugens unbeaten tag as well as his title.. He got it back in the return though, another close call but it wasn't half as exciting as the first fight..

I thought Paz lost the second fight clearly myself.

Haugen controlled him with the jab and hit him with crisp counter punches.

Haugen DEFINETLY lost the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          I thought Paz lost the second fight clearly myself.

Haugen controlled him with the jab and hit him with crisp counter punches.

Haugen DEFINETLY lost the 3rd.
          Thanks for reminding me, Id almost forgotten that one.. I think cos it was a 10 rounder with no big spoils.. A past prime Haugen got beaten by 'no ordinary man' that night.. Paz is one of the names on my sig.. He was a real fighter in every sense of the word..

Comment

Working...
          X