No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

Haha, Tormund likes his ladies big and rough.

That smile doe...ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Hold the door!
      lol

One thing that concerns me is that the shows writers like to kill off successful Starks. Hope they are not planning to have Jon and his sister betrayed and killed like they did Ned Stark and Robb Stark at the end of the seasons. Just once I would like to see a Stark kicking arse! Especially Ramsay Bolton's!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I don't think it's budget, they have like $60m per season. There is just so much story to cover so some things have to be left out or changed. You can only jam so much plot lines into 10 episode seasons. Remember last season with Dorne? At times it was too much, jumping back and forth, and that was with them leaving out bran for the entire season. This season the pacing is much much better, and they can focus on more important things. So yeah, it sucks we couldn't get certain characters or certain stories, but it's just impossible to cover it all.
          True
          This season has just been crazy. It's moving so fast and keeps getting better.

Comment

• is game of thrones full of cliches? i heard some people stopped watching it..

or they got bored already.. i heard its sexist/misogynist... the typical cliches..

Comment

• Cliched? Far from it. As far a overall TV experiences go, it's been one of the most unique and original TV shows ever created. Unpredictable from the very start.

Comment

• Nobody cares if it is. If it's interesting people will watch it. I've never seen one second of it and never will.
                From all I've heard, nothing about it remotely interests me

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
                  Cliched? Far from it. As far a overall TV experiences go, it's been one of the most unique and original TV shows ever created. Unpredictable from the very start.

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Nobody cares if it is. If it's interesting people will watch it. I've never seen one second of it and never will.
                  From all I've heard, nothing about it remotely interests me
                  tbh ive only seen season 1 so far and that was like 2 or 3 yrs ago.. i thought its good overall specially the castles/costumes

Comment

• Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                    tbh ive only seen season 1 so far and that was like 2 or 3 yrs ago.. i thought its good overall specially the castles/costumes
                    The following seasons were also good. It's one of the few shows that's able to remain consistent throughout. And I guess that's largely due to the excellent source material it's worked from.

Season 5, however, is probably the weakest. And I think it's around that point where they had to deviate from the books to make it more friendly for the TV format. And now season 6 has been very very strong so far.

If you enjoyed the first season, then that's a good enough reason to carry on watching the remaining. Although I do heavily recommend you revisit the first season to refresh your memory (you'll need to, to understand what's going on). And if possible, stay away from the spoilers on the internet if you haven't done so already. Some major things have happened over the years which news sites and people on social media failed to contain themselves and blurted out. Game of Thrones is one show, above all else, that is prone to this.

Comment

• as long as its entertaining i dont care if its cliched at all.

just stop being shiesty and show us some more dragons.

Comment

Working...
                      X