• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Depends on the pro and the age.

For Wlad it would end his career.

Pac wouldn't care.

Khan could use 2 years off to find his brains.

I honestly like this move. Wtf is your friend's kid going to have for Pacquiao? Some of these 18, 19 year old kids are going to get seriously hurt with some of these pros. There's no replacing YEARS of tutelage under some of the elite trainers..from guys who have hundreds of thousands to spend for training camp.

You can have a young kid facing off against f uckin GGG and Kovalev. Think anyone is going to beat Chocolatito? Rigondeaux? Lomachenko? These guys are even better and more ferocious than they were in the olympics. Loma is probably an exception as dude's always been that good and his fights were almost unfair lol. Not to mention he's not that far off from when he was last an amateur.

Some of these amateurs aren't ready to kill like the pros..it's just a hobby and a passion and we see it all the time where they dont even have the desire to go pro.
    They can seriously get hurt by amateurs too.

This is boxing. You can get seriously hurt .

I'm cool with it. Especially if they turn am boxing back to how it's suppose to be. Not the stupid game of tag you're IT it has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Good. What kind of coward ass professional boxer would take pride in beating up a bunch of teenage amateurs anyway?
      Then don't have teenage ams join.

If the pros are allowed in, pros will represent most countries participating.

Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Then don't have teenage ams join.

If the pros are allowed in, pros will represent most countries participating.

Duh.
        Well, they'll be allowed in this year so we'll see which countries elect their pros to fight. I can almost guarantee you no decent American pro will join.

The Philippines could use a pro though. They need some type of healing after what happened to Pacquiao.

Comment

Btw, crybabies.

U idiots do know that 30 yr. Old seasoned Cuban and Soviet veteran fighters were fighting teen amateurs from non communist countries for decades right?

Oh no. How many teens did Felix savon and teofilo Stevenson and them kill?

Comment

Well, they'll be allowed in this year so we'll see which countries elect their pros to fight. I can almost guarantee you no decent American pro will join.

The Philippines could use a pro though. They need some type of healing after what happened to Pacquiao.
            No decent American will join?

You sure about that?

Like how no decent American nba players would play in the Olympics right?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              No decent American will join?

You sure about that?

Like how no decent American nba players would play in the Olympics right?
              Hmm, never said that. Reading comprehension.

Comment

Professionals going into the olympics should be banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                  I agree with you. I think people are getting just a little too emotional because their idol Pacquiao said he might consider it. So now it's deemed 'OK' by those very people.

Comment

Hmm, never said that. Reading comprehension.
                    Didn't say you said it. Sure I'm the one with comprehension problems?

If nba players who make 25 mil a year and have millions in endorsements will play for their country in the olympics....

You think boxers who make much less and with practically no endorsements wont?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      And the reason is?

Comment

Working...
                      X