Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: There Will Be a New King, I'll Dethrone Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    What is the point of this shit fight?

Comment

• Uh-la-lah

Too funny!!!!!: )
      [[[a "Win" for D.Garcia Vs "Money-Tree" Floyd! But.......NO ONE EVEN INTERESTED IN IT!][maybe some folk would be "interested". But, it's *junk chemistry! Floyd V Trip-g is The only match he even could take that would have a true "super-bowl" world interest and That.....very/deadly\serious/& risky. Of course!]]]
      Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 05-13-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Huh

I like Danny. I think the fathers going back and forth would be funny. Now as for the fight Dannys not ready for Mayweather. They will fight and he will lose

Comment

• ^ ^ Oh yeah. Highly unlikely it would not go the distance! And, ~you Never/ever know ("all fights are dangerous"! I maybe could myself beat Floyd! Ha,ha!)~
          I don't like Danny Garcia at all! Well, "nothing personal". He just, seem so FLAT.
          I thought that the Amir Khan win was a case of his Pap, using "rap-style" Voodoo & if you see the you-tube of the weigh-in you gonna know exactly what I'm talking about.
          Danny Garcia isn't somebody I would "hate" personally. I don't even know him so....it's just, I don't pay him any attention. I think he isn't much noticed within boxing. And definitely a bout between him and Mayweather ISN'T ANYTHING VERY SPECIAL (unless...Mayw. was to LOSE; the "after glow").
          & what is such a fight worth? Mayweather can't make but same as he did against A.Berto! Maybe bit above. SURE NO 50$ m. $ fight! Tipple-G negotiations 'start' at 120 m for Floyd. No, wait, 125. And, quick going to 145 m. [where they aught STOP]. Some people thinking 200 or 250 m Floyd purse vs Gennady and plus holding the fight on a satalite in outter- space. Pay off S.A. to "play chicken" because their ISN'T ANY insurance that a match between them two -would-fall one way or the other!
          Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 05-13-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• You thought Herrera was rough lmfao.................

Comment

• Sure you will, Danny. Sure you will

Comment

• What you smoking on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  No chance in hell of beating Mayweather. Mayweather is an industry and if he comes back he will just do like what he did with Marquez. He will be very sharp and spot on. What people don't realise is when you are away for such a long time you can be rejuvenated through various means. I know what Floyd's up to when he's retired.
                  No random drug tests when you're "retired"...

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                    I would like to see Garcia face Bradley and if he beats Bradley I would be open to Mayweather fight. Garcia does have wins against Khan, Matthyse, Guerrero, Hererra, Peterson, Zab and Morales who gave Chino problems by the way. So when it's all said and done whether you like Swift or not his resume is solid if you're looking objectively. Plus most fighters don't look good against Herrera and Peterson and usually have to edge it out which he did.
                    i wouldnt mind seeing garcia bradley. imo bradley boxes him good. but danny could have more than a punchers chance since slow provo rocked bradley, garcia has a good chance in catching bradley solid.

Comment

• The build up for the fight might be better than the actual fight

Comment

Working...
                      X