Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your reaction if Khan wins 3 rounds against ginger-boy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I fully expect Kahn to "hit and run" to score points. Watch; Kahn fans will be going nuts on the main thread here, then absolutely silence and they don't log-in for 3 days after Canelo catches him with one of his combos.
    LMAOOOOOOO

Win or lose, i'll be logged on...don't worry.

I think most Khan supporters know this is a uphill battle, i'm keeping my expectations low.

If he loses i will not be shocked, given who he is facing and at what weight class

I am still rooting for him
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-21-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

It depend which rounds - not too shocked to see him just win 3 and get smashed at any point.

But if he were to jump out and win the first 2 rounds, and still be there strong enough to win the 12th then I would be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Alot of pressure on Canelo, always hard when you are expected to win and win well by KO.

Khan has nothing to lose really.

Comment

Canelo is a better boxer than Khan. I think he will dominate Khan and maybe stop him too. Khan's boxing skills are not impressive. He's just fast and weak, especially at 147+.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            LMAOOOOOOO

Win or lose, i'll be logged on...don't worry.

I think most Khan supporters know this is a uphill battle, i'm keeping my expectations low.

If he loses i will not be shocked, given who he is facing and at what weight class

I am still rooting for him
            Good stuff. That's how it should be. I see too many posts by hardcores around here with unreal expectations, and too much emotional investment in their guy.

This is a "let the best man win" fight for me. As much as I clown on him, if Amir can overcome without fighting cheap, I'll be genuinely excited for him. I'm a sucker for the underdog. I used to like him a lot until he started integrating pushing, headlocks, etc.

Comment

I would laugh at the ginger bastard

Comment

Yeah.. that's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I fully expect Kahn to "hit and run" to score points. Watch; Kahn fans will be going nuts on the main thread here, then absolutely silence and they don't log-in for 3 days after Canelo catches him with one of his combos.
                  Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  I wouldn't be shocked if Khan wins the first three rounds and gets stopped in the fourth. I'd be surprised if Khan heard the final bell without resorting to outright running and I'd be gobsmacked if he goes 12 without being dropped.
                  Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he can win 3 rounds from canelo, he isn't bad, just fragile and not smart at times. if he reaches the scorecards canelo should be considered the loser that night.
                  Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Yeah this wouldn't shock me at all. Although it would 100% shock me if Khan makes it to see the final bell.
                  Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  I expect Khan to be winning the fight when he gets stopped.
                  Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                  I won't be surprised at all. What will surprise me is if khan gets hit by a clean power shot to the chin and he shruggs it off like it was nothing
                  Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  It depend which rounds - not too shocked to see him just win 3 and get smashed at any point.

But if he were to jump out and win the first 2 rounds, and still be there strong enough to win the 12th then I would be pleasantly surprised.

Good calls. ^

Comment

It was the usual story with Khan. His handspeed is a problem for the first two rounds. Then the opponent starts to time him and it goes downhill from there. Was the exact same in the Danny Garcia fight, 15lbs down the scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      It was the usual story with Khan. His handspeed is a problem for the first two rounds. Then the opponent starts to time him and it goes downhill from there. Was the exact same in the Danny Garcia fight, 15lbs down the scale.
                      this, amir fell down the exact same way vs danny. the difference was the fight was at 140 lbs. khan is lucky to be alive today

Comment

Working...
                      X