Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    I'd say Vitali gets hated on more.
    Because he has ******ed fans that try and put him in with the ATG's when he's nothing more that a title holder, he has never been THE CHAMP.

Comment

Lewis looked to land the harder punches and Vitali intended to land more punches it seemed that way.Vitali cuts easier than Lewis so I won't judge a fight by superficial damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Because he has ******ed fans that try and put him in with the ATG's when he's nothing more that a title holder, he has never been THE CHAMP.
        Vitali has the WBC belt and since the Lewis fight has won all of his fights. Which greats are people comparing Vitali to? I think many Vitali fans are reasonable.

Comment

Lewis looked to land the harder punches and Vitali intended to land more punches it seemed that way.Vitali cuts easier than Lewis so I won't judge a fight by superficial damage.
          Vitali cuts easier? Based on what? I bet i could find more fights with Lewis cut than Vitali.

Comment

Vitali cuts easier? Based on what? I bet i could find more fights with Lewis cut than Vitali.
            If you could it's because Lewis got hit more in those fights. Vitali is more prone to cuts.

Comment

If you could it's because Lewis got hit more in those fights. Vitali is more prone to cuts.
              Again you base this on what?

Comment

Vitali was fortunate to have had the fight stoped on cuts, it was only a matter of time before a shot and out of shape Lewis would have got him out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                  Agreed.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

- Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.
                  Just a taste of some of the comments...

Comment

Again you base this on what?
                    From their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Just a taste of some of the comments...
                      LOL which other Vitali fan says things like that? Don't judge a whole fan base because of him. He was funny by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X