No announcement yet.

Do you play WoW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I was a Diablo 2 player back in the day. I think WoW is actually pretty interesting, I just don't know why I didn't get hooked. But I was pretty addicted the first month... had me playing so long I felt like I was melting when I stepped into the sunlight.. just never got addicted like I thought I would.

I just don't know if I want to invest my time into WoW, I know it will steal my soul.
    It is interesting because a lot of the game is personal interaction with real people. It is also about finding the right guild because that is the key to opening up the whole game. There is only so much can can do on your own or even with a few friends, then you start caring about not just your own advancement but that of your guild and those players.

What is ****ed about it is if you play long enough what you grow to care about will fall apart, that **** was depressing way more depressing than I would have ever imagined a video game. On the flip side making a comeback introducing new people to your talent was also fun.

Comment

highest character's a 90 prot warrior, not boosted, been playing since Burning Crusade. i don't have an active subscription or the new expansion though, just don't have the time for it anymore.

Comment

i got RAF'd to 90 when I tried it out. I can't tell whether it made it more enjoyable or not. I leveled up to 90 in like 4-5 days with a guy helping me.

my cousin made me curious to give the game another go, but meh.. school is starting in ~20 days and im not tryna get sucked in too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          i got RAF'd to 90 when I tried it out. I can't tell whether it made it more enjoyable or not. I leveled up to 90 in like 4-5 days with a guy helping me.

my cousin made me curious to give the game another go, but meh.. school is starting in ~20 days and im not tryna get sucked in too bad.
          Then I would not even bother, those games for if you want to kill a ton of time. They are great for that and it is cost effective entertainment but you get more out the more you put in.

Do school and play some bs games on the side that are fun.

Comment

Never played WOW. I've just got into the whole mmorpg thing. I'm playing ff14 atm, is it better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              Lvl 70 enhancement shaman.
              That ain't no way to play Shaman.

I played ze game years ago, t'was really fun with a friend or two. It's one of those games where you need to know people to play it with otherwise it becomes boring fast. Last character I played was feral druid.

The only area I didn't really explore enough was arena, if I did return, it would be just for that. PvE with all the raiding and shit is a lot more effort to keep up with.

Comment

God no, I played runescape when I was like 12 for years got to a ridiculous level. Realised it was eating my time like Pacman eats ghosts. Said I would never play another MMO again.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  That ain't no way to play Shaman.

I played ze game years ago, t'was really fun with a friend or two. It's one of those games where you need to know people to play it with otherwise it becomes boring fast. Last character I played was feral druid.

The only area I didn't really explore enough was arena, if I did return, it would be just for that. PvE with all the raiding and shit is a lot more effort to keep up with.
                  Well, how do you expect to beat anyone without any gear? You only get decent gear if you do arena. PvE has been made SO accessible to noobs and casuals now, it's not what it was back in the day, they've added different modes so you can get somewhat decent gear while not being a hardcore raider.

Comment

I'm a recovering WoWcohlic.

Been sober for 4 1/2 years now.

Comment

Nope but I do play Hearthstone

Comment

Working...
                      X