Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever wonder what it's like to have a vagina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever wonder what it's like to have a vagina?

Just what kind of pleasure you'd get from your own clitoris, what it would feel like to stick your fingers up your vag and really bring yourself off?

All of the time yes I do wonder.

Comment

Yes, I always wonder what is like to give birth and be on the rag every month..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        Yes, I always wonder what is like to give birth and be on the rag every month..
        /thread

Plus at old age it'll get all dry and nobody will want you.

Comment

I just remember being in bed with a girl once discussing what we'd just done (sorry to queer up a thread) and she remarked about women that "we have better orgasms".

And it got me thinking... what WOULD that be like?

Comment

Not much philosophical talk about vaginas then, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
              I just remember being in bed with a girl once discussing what we'd just done (sorry to queer up a thread) and she remarked about women that "we have better orgasms".

And it got me thinking... what WOULD that be like?
              Never wondered about having a vagina instead of what I have but I am envious of those multiple orgasms. Doesn't seem fair.

Comment

It would be like having a really awesome anus that ****s out babies if your unlucky.
                And a clit would be like having a teeny tiny penis outside the awesome anus, like some amazing little guard dog.

Comment

ummmmmmmmmm...........no

Comment

Guys talk about it like nothing.

No one mentions the spunk smell that whiffles to your nose even though the lady cleans herself thoroughly or red lines that are leftover in the bathroom from time to time.

No, I don't find this disgusting just that I don't want stuff coming out of me.

Comment

Working...
                    X