Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace ESB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried the new one a few days ago it seems to be a refuge for trolls.

I dis-owned esb in 2005 after being there a few years. I had no desire to go back.
    Last edited by TBear; 06-06-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

boxingscene is where I pick-up 14yr olds for cyber ESB can't match that

Comment

Originally posted by godsavethequeen View Post
        Well its finaly happened and BN24 have taken over completely at ESB, even changing the name. So many changes over the last few weeks have caused a mass exodus.
        I am banned from there now but no loss cos BN24 has some of the worse bias lying writers that I have ever had the displeasure to read. And I expressed my feelings, hence a life time ban with no explanation LMAO.

Again RIP ESB. BN24 will ruin what was an entertaining site, even MVC was entertainment on a boring night at work...
        what is bn24? ive heard of esb, went there one time felt like i was in a e-third world boxing site.

bscene is america while esb is like rawanda.

no wonder we have been having so many new may users sucking off floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          what is bn24? ive heard of esb, went there one time felt like i was in a e-third world boxing site.

bscene is america while esb is like rawanda.

no wonder we have been having so many new may users sucking off floyd.

i met the guy who made the "my prince" floyd account.

seems like a legit guy.

and ************ is what esb used to be. you can't post a pic, have a sig, quote a post, post a link, or do anything there anymore. that's what i'm told, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
            chb is a nice site to be honest.
            wtf is chb???

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              wtf is chb???
              Check Hook Boxing.

The exodus from ESB is not coming here, 90% are moving to Check Hook.

Those that know anyway.

Comment

Bscene is the first and only boxing site I've ever signed up on. I've been on here since I was just 15 years old, and now I'm turning 23 in a few months! I think I originally found this website when looking for Rahman-Maskaev fight info.

Crazy how time flies by, I remember the rules used to be waaaay more relaxed, you could post stream links, ****, whatever.

Comment

I don't like the whole black and yellow color scheme, I find it depressing and hard to read. Boxingscene has its faults but its a far better site.

Comment

boxingscene is the king of all boxing forums , made an account on esb just for the pure fun of it and also had my say how shi.t it was this was there response

my post count was 5 posts , i fookin hated that site good riddance i say

Comment

Tbh this was always my number 1 forum but I had started getting well used to ESB as well .

Comment

Working...
                      X